Your Email Address:

First Name:

Who was cured by Wisdom teeth extraction?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lolla123
Junior

Who was cured by Wisdom teeth extraction?

Post by lolla123 »

I am wondering if impacted wisdom teeth extraction can if not cure lessen bb, anyone have any thoughts?

crazy4it
Advanced
Re: Who was cured by Wisdom teeth extraction?

Post by crazy4it »

Some people have been cured by it. Some have not. Hope that helps
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

It didn't cure me but i feel it helped. All wisdom teeth should be extracted cuz its like a ticking time bomb. Eventually they'll get impacted or make too many roots in your gums
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

crazy4it wrote:Some people have been cured by it. Some have not. Hope that helps
I have read it cured halitosissux, possibly danger and a few others however I think most of them mentioned having some odour coming from their wisdoms or guys sorrounding them, I have an impacted lower wisdom but whenever I poke it or rub my finger on it there isn’t really much of a smell that’s any different to the rest of my mouth (I can just smell my saliva which has a slight “sour” smell but after a few seconds doesn’t really smell of anything) so I was thinking of getting my impacted one extracted anyway but was wondering if it had to have a smell in order to be considered a potential cure.. oh well i’ll Go and extract and see I guess
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

christina wrote:It didn't cure me but i feel it helped. All wisdom teeth should be extracted cuz its like a ticking time bomb. Eventually they'll get impacted or make too many roots in your gums
Yeah I think you’re right, I just recalled my dentist saying that it would probably have to be extracted because it’s impacted and I did complain about “a smell” in my mouth to him only once and he kind of dismissed it but did mention that it could be coming from my impacted wisdom which I only just thought back on (since he said everything in my mouth was fine I shifted my focus on issues that could be outside my mouth) that he wouldn’t even mention that possibility if there wasn’t even the slightest chance right? Maybe i’m Just desperately looking for a cure I won’t go blindly believing that extracting this tooth will result in fresh breath but I will have at least ruled it out
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

I had mine out a few months ago. It did not cure me but definitely helped a lot! They were definitely contributing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic