Your Email Address:

First Name:

Candida

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Memyselfi
Candida

Post by Memyselfi »

I have all but one candida symptom. Just ordered some pills off amazon. Has anyone had long term success with treatments? Will it start to work right away? Please share

gotshot26
Master
Re: Candida

Post by gotshot26 »

I have had long term success. I had candida overgrowth start of the year. 24 symptoms. I've been on the protocol for months now and down to my last 4 symptoms (still recovering).

What pills did you get and what are your symptoms. How long have you been suffering.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Memyselfi

Post by Memyselfi »

My symptoms are fatigue, brain fog, coating on back of toungue, EXTREME sugar cravings, headaches, I’ve actually found mucus in my stool, of course B.B. that has gotten progressively worse over the years, bad taste in very back of throat. I also have dry mouth and cronic sinus issues. I purchased some pills from amazon called “Purey Holistic Candida Cleanse” just got them today. I also purchased some “bromide plus” and “green food” from Dr Sebi’s Cell Food that has eliminated my PND but still has not helped my BB. I also think I hav some thyroid issues because I can actually feel it flutter sometimes and I have alot of symptoms of a overactive thyroid but test came back negative.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

I looked up those pills. They have a few anti-fungals in them along with biofilm busters. Let me know how it goes. You need to couple it with the diet though.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
mitsaki86
Total Newbie

Post by mitsaki86 »

Hey gotshot,
I m mitsaki, we talked in candidadiet forum. What’s up any update?

Well I stopped eating sugars and carbs.i only eat small amounts of jasmine rice,I have severe constipation with diarrhea outbreaks! I m starting to follow the fast track diet by Norm Robillard. It helps a little with B.B. and acid reflux. I also take digestive enzymes from now. 2 tablets maybe 3 in large meals.My mother and my husband says that I have nothing,he tells me My breath smells like me,it’s my personal odor. But in my work where I talk to clients which I have never seen, I see people rubbing their nose,or putting their hand in their nose when I talk.
I think also that my halitophobia is shown to others. My husband says that I make people feel nervous and maybe they think they smell, and put their hands in nose. I don’t know, but I noticed that I feel very anxious around people... and when they talk about people who stink or brushing their teeth, I feel that they are telling it for me,but it’s not always true!

I have baking soda with me and and a little spoon ,I gargle with soda ,put 8n my tongue and scrapping it. It helps a little.
We have to overcome this thing, we must be strong.

Take care mitsaki86
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

mitsaki86 wrote:Hey gotshot,
I m mitsaki, we talked in candidadiet forum. What’s up any update?

Well I stopped eating sugars and carbs.i only eat small amounts of jasmine rice,I have severe constipation with diarrhea outbreaks! I m starting to follow the fast track diet by Norm Robillard. It helps a little with B.B. and acid reflux. I also take digestive enzymes from now. 2 tablets maybe 3 in large meals.My mother and my husband says that I have nothing,he tells me My breath smells like me,it’s my personal odor. But in my work where I talk to clients which I have never seen, I see people rubbing their nose,or putting their hand in their nose when I talk.
I think also that my halitophobia is shown to others. My husband says that I make people feel nervous and maybe they think they smell, and put their hands in nose. I don’t know, but I noticed that I feel very anxious around people... and when they talk about people who stink or brushing their teeth, I feel that they are telling it for me,but it’s not always true!

I have baking soda with me and and a little spoon ,I gargle with soda ,put 8n my tongue and scrapping it. It helps a little.
We have to overcome this thing, we must be strong.

Take care mitsaki86
Hi Mitsaki,

Cheers for coming over to this forum. This is a better place for discussing BB. That Candida forum is pretty quiet. You can check my past posts for any updates since then. I recommend viewing old posts and searching via google your symptoms to find something that works for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic