Your Email Address:

First Name:

What are the most common methods by which people got cured here?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
optimismishere
Junior
What are the most common methods by which people got cured here?

Post by optimismishere »

Could members let us know which are the methods or procedures through which people got cured?

1freshmouth
Total Newbie

Re: What are the most common methods by which people got cured here?

Post by 1freshmouth »

No one has ever been cured 😔😢
1freshmouth
Total Newbie

Post by 1freshmouth »

No one has ever been cured 😔😢 ](*,)
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

1freshmouth wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:54 pm No one has ever been cured 😔😢 ](*,)
That is not true, I suffered from chronic halitosis, and more than two years ago I was definitively cured and I will never suffer it again, others here can also say the same.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

That is not true, I suffered from chronic halitosis, and more than two years ago I was definitively cured and I will never suffer it again, others here can also say the same.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Raymond wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:39 pm
That is not true, I suffered from chronic halitosis, and more than two years ago I was definitively cured and I will never suffer it again,
How?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

with my breathing technique, look for my post in this forum
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:04 pm with my breathing technique, look for my post in this forum
Post a link here plz.
SweetKiss
Total Newbie

Post by SweetKiss »

Hi Everyone! I am not going to go into details about what I have gone through most of my life because it has already been documented by most of you here. Whatever has been written about bad breath I am sure I have experienced it and whatever cures have been mentioned I have tried as well. Anyway, the reason I joined this forum is to offer a possible cure for some of you. I wanted to wait longer before posting but I just could not wait any longer to share with others. It´s been 2 weeks and so far it is working. That cure I speak of is TURMERIC (turmeric powder to be more precise...you can find it at almost any supermarket for a few bucks...the last small jar i got at trader joes for $1.99). Yes, that spice that many of you have in your kitchen that is known for its many health benefits! I happened to come across an article that mentioned it and I said, what the hell let me give it a try. What I did was pour a a little less than a teaspoon on my palm, put it in my mouth and started to gargle for about 10-15 minutes. I´ve continued gargling most days although I have mixed it up with brushing my teeth with turmeric as well. So far it has worked incredibly well. My mouth does not have that nasty taste, my gums dont bleed after flossing, and my tongue has lost most of that white coating on it. Anyway, give it a try and report back. Oh and just a couple of more things, turmeric stains so spit it out carefully so it does not splash into your clothes. Your tongue will also appear yellow/orange but that eventually goes away (I actually dont mind it and prefer it to my previously white coated tongue). Good luck! :D
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

KL123 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:20 pm
Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:04 pm with my breathing technique, look for my post in this forum
Post a link here plz.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7304
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic