Your Email Address:

First Name:

Support group

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
JoySD
Total Newbie
Support group

Post by JoySD »

Hey guys my name is Amy I'm from California , I would like to start a online support group preferably on zoom however you don't have to be on video where we can just vent and support each other. Im married so no weird stuff please . Hoping to get st least one other female involved but guys are welcome too.

I have been suffering with bad breath for 6 years now. 9 months ago I hit rock bottom I have had bb for awhile now but I was managing pretty well that or I was just used to it. Untill one day out of nowhere I started to feel a thick biofilm I could not get rid of. I'm sure we all have our hacks, so I hit it with everything I had.. I went to a doctor which many of you already know how that goes this guy actually laughed at me when I asked him for antibiotics. He said he could see on my medical chart I been dealing with this a while and that's just not how it works . I walked away absolutely crushed . Got my hands on amoxicillin and some chlorhexidine and took it from there it worked for a bit but the biofilm came back
I'm at the point where I use a few drops of bleach to brush my teeth a couple of times a week. Some times I can go entire weeks with out using bleach. I know it's crazy and I'm not encouraging any one to do it I'm just telling my story. Along the way I realized how important taking care of my mental health especially because we go through so much . I'm currently in therapy and I'm lucky enough to have a supportive husband and children even with that thier are days we're if I'm being honest I fall apart. I'm hoping to help as many people as I can and In the process help myself. So of your interested please comment below or drop a pm
ps I'm Hella bubbly and talkative.

Longtime
Total Newbie
United States of America

Re: Support group

Post by Longtime »

I am interested.
dangeolgau

Post by dangeolgau »

JoySD wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:22 am Hey guys my name is Amy I'm from California , I would like to start a online support group preferably on zoom however you don't have to be on video where we can just vent and support each other. Im married so no weird stuff please . Hoping to get st least one other female involved but guys are welcome too.

I have been suffering with bad breath for 6 years now. 9 months ago I hit rock bottom I have had bb for awhile now but I was managing pretty well that or I was just used to it. Untill one day out of nowhere I started to feel a thick biofilm I could not get rid of. I'm sure we all have our hacks, so I hit it with everything I had.. I went to a doctor which many of you already know how that goes this guy actually laughed at me when I asked him for antibiotics. He said he could see on my medical chart I been dealing with this a while and that's just not how it works . I walked away absolutely crushed . Got my hands on amoxicillin and some chlorhexidine and took it from there it worked for a bit but the biofilm came back
I'm at the point where I use a few drops of bleach to brush my teeth a couple of times a week. Some times I can go entire weeks with out using bleach. I know it's crazy and I'm not encouraging any one to do it I'm just telling my story. Along the way I realized how important taking care of my mental health especially because we go through so much . I'm currently in therapy and I'm lucky enough to have a supportive husband and children even with that thier are days we're if I'm being honest I fall apart. I'm hoping to help as many people as I can and In the process help myself. So of your interested please comment below or drop a pm
ps I'm Hella bubbly and talkative.
At which age did your bb started?
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Count me in. I've done zoom before.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Lotusflower
Total Newbie

Post by Lotusflower »

awesome idea! would love to join!!
Aloa
Total Newbie

Post by Aloa »

I'd love to join too.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

why people you are desperate for some support groups....this site is support group.....we had facebook group that failed...then there is reddit where you cant search all the questions well....why looking for something that is already here.... wtf?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic