Your Email Address:

First Name:

Good results eating spinach

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ch_Adams

Good results eating spinach

Post by Ch_Adams »

Hey Guys, I have found that spinach is doing great for my breath. This is what I am doing. For breakfast I put some spinach leaves in some water for about 15 minutes. It doesn't have a wonderful taste all alone but sometimes I eat a sausage with it and tastes better. You can try to increase the amount of leaves until you get your breath better. Yeah I think that we have to become just like Popeye, eating spinach for the first week 3 times a day, then you can reduce only for breakfast. I drink coffe and spinach takes away all the coffe taste and it also cleans my tongue removing the white cover, It is also easier to brush my teeth and I am spending less time in the toilet cleaning them.

I recommend you to use an electric toothbrush, it really helps to remove plaque and leaves your teeth really clean. I do not use it 3 times a day (the electric) but once a day.

I wish this could be of some help for some of you. Take care and remember when you feel your breath stinks eat a lot of spinach it really helps. I do not know if you have it available in your home countries, here it is really cheap and easy to find. I think that you can pot it getting some seeds.

So friends never, ever give up. You always have to think that if today was not a good day, will always be the hope for a better day next days. Be happy.

emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

nice post, good luck
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

this is nice. i have heard of spinach from the popeye show. i am not quite sure if we have that here in the philippines... how does it look like?
saveme

Post by saveme »

I heard that lots of greens does wonders, especially avocado and parsley. If I recall, someone also mentioned eating yogurt. :) So lets try cutting down on meat and piling on the greens! Don't forget fruits too. I remember how much I hated veggie when I was a kid. Good luck guys.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

hmmm, I've cut back on spinach when I found it was colic, and am starting to think that it was making my breath worse. Same with Cabbage... any leafy greens.

I've always ate lots of veggies, so I doubt that eating more helps. I've been eating less animal protein, and after 3 weeks.... I am not sure that makes a difference either!

So far the only thing I have noticed is that EGGS are bad... and I'm beginning to think that even the meal replacement shake Ensure has something that increases mucous which leads to more BB.

Altogether, I am finding that changing diet isn't as effective as I thought it would be... so far, anyway. :-k
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I've been a fan of spinach for maybe 10 years, eating loads of it. I've also had sensationally bad breath during this time (and before), so I doubt spinach has any effect at all. Also, it seems to have quite high sulphur levels.... sadly...

http://www.healthyeatingclub.com/info/b ... vegetables
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

this sulfur stuff is bothering me..

is it sulfur that causes bb? is it choline?

because anything one can eat contains one of these....
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

mike987 wrote:this sulfur stuff is bothering me..

is it sulfur that causes bb? is it choline?

because anything one can eat contains one of these....
Yeah, I freaked out when I saw the chart. It included ALL MEAT, MANY veggies, and almost EVERYthing else.

Living sulfur free basically means drink water or die.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic