Your Email Address:

First Name:

Great post about chronic bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master

Great post about chronic bb

Post by hopeful »

Taken from curezone. I must admit that everything she speaks of makes so much sense. This post was in response to the original poster who complained of chronic bb.
No two people are identical, especially when it comes to BO. Yes, we people are similar, but are not identical, and as such we should resist the urge to always compare ourselves, expecially comparing health results that one person gets and expecting the same to manifest with other people or ourselves. As far as no one person having found THE solution, I do not expect there to be one, but instead expect that there may be nearly as many solutions as there are people with the problem....we all have different things that need to be reduced and or eliminated from our daily intake habits. The BO problem is likely to be as much a matter of what is going on inside than outside. Outside is what we see and what is easiest to keep looking clean, whether or not it stays smellign clean........obssesively brushed like crazy, as you say.

Unfortunately, for most of us it is not so easy to see inside where the root of the many a BO problem is likely to be entrenched. We can't see inside, but if each of us thinks long and hard enough, we might be able to remember at least a little of some of the many things that were we put inside our body, from the outside, over the years. This in turn may helps us to develop a figurative way of "seeing" what the condition is inside that's leaking odor to the outside, and this may in turn help us to develop a plan/method for reducing or eliminating these things from the outside being put into the body to later come back outside in the metamorphisized form of BO.

On the matter of the cleansing you've experimented with, have you tried fasting? I have one anecdote (second hand) and one first-hand experience to share. The former came from Doctor Mom - Sandra Ellis. She tells of an extended fast she did, although it was not drastically extended, only 5 or 7 days or some such. And she began this fast for general purpose health & cleaning reasons, but the problem with BO was not among the reasons (at least, it was not among the reasons that she publicly told her class). I can't remember if this was a juice fast or water fast, it's in my notes. Either way, she said that come day 3, she noticed the worst, stinkiest BO oozing out of her from inside of her, so bad that it was far worse than what she figurred had a right to be coming out of her....until she took the time to think back over the years at all the stuff she's put into her body willingly as well as unwittingly. She says this passed somewhere around the 4th or 5th day of continuing the fast and after the fact, her hunch was that this major BO phase was an indication of deeply embedded, old, toxins, poisons and waste being brought from the deep resources of the body to the surface by way of the fast and the body's natural eliminative organs - mainly through the skin, breath, bowells and kidneys.

The latter example came by way of the 3-day juice fast I did just two weeks ago. Prior to my BO had been medium-grade, it had been bothering me off and on for many months, but as far as I know, nobody else was noticing it, but as far as this goes, the life I lead naturally lends to few if any people having a good reason to get real close to me :) Anyway, I did the 3-day juice fast. I did not notice the effect Sanra did, and it was not until day 5 (IE> the second day after breaking the fast) that it occured to me "duh, my BO is gone!". For several days after this fast, I was very good about the kinds of stuff I put in my mouth as "food", eating one meal a day for the next several days, and these meals were mostly raw, or lightly cooked vegetables, vegetable broth, and fruit juices and water. But, it did not take long, within another few days I started back into the old habits, slowly adapting back to eating larger meals, mixing typicla solid foods. By the time it got to late week last week, I noticed a bit... a blip of BO back on the radar....slowly starting to creep back....it's not where it had been, but at the current rate, I'm definitely headed that direction. I intend to do another 3-day juice fast soon.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

so basically, she discovered that her BO comes from .. well.. consuming food..

She can't drink juice and eat a small amount of vegetables every other day for the rest of he rlife.. If she's discovered something, it's just that her body can't process food like a normal person.. and what can be done about that?
Larc400
God

Re: Great post about chronic bb

Post by Larc400 »

The former came from Doctor Mom - Sandra Ellis. She tells of an extended fast she did, although it was not drastically extended, only 5 or 7 days or some such.
Anyone referring to another person as "Doctor Mom" is a New-Age Hippie and can't be trusted 8)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic