Your Email Address:

First Name:

wild oil of oregano

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
VICKSTER
Advanced

Sage Rinse

Post by VICKSTER »

Maybe this is pulling at straws but..... I just read a small blurb in a magazine that the herb Sage can kill 65 types of germs. They advise it for sore throat as a grargle but hey.... maybe this will help?? Simmer 2 tbs of dried sage in 8oz. of water for 10 minutes, stir in 1/4 t of salt and let cool. Gargle with the solution for 30 seconds three times daily. ( FYI: if the bottle of Sage is over a year old it will not be as effective... dried herbs become weak after 1 year.

Also, my hair cutter is Korean and she is gonna go to her Korean druggist to check on "Sweet Magnolia Bark Extract". We live in a area in NYC that is strongly Asian populated.

I am sure our cure will be found in something natural, as opposed to chemical. Has anyone bought the book The

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

hopeful wrote:How frustrating...but at least you're finding some relief with the oreganol.
Yes, life seems easier right now but I`m not sure if I`ll ever be 100% cured.Maybe I shouldn`t worry too much about getting cured & just allow the treatment to take its natural course.
jc
Sheriff

Re: Sage Rinse

Post by jc »

VICKSTER wrote:Maybe this is pulling at straws but..... I just read a small blurb in a magazine that the herb Sage can kill 65 types of germs. They advise it for sore throat as a grargle but hey.... maybe this will help?? Simmer 2 tbs of dried sage in 8oz. of water for 10 minutes, stir in 1/4 t of salt and let cool. Gargle with the solution for 30 seconds three times daily. ( FYI: if the bottle of Sage is over a year old it will not be as effective... dried herbs become weak after 1 year.

Also, my hair cutter is Korean and she is gonna go to her Korean druggist to check on "Sweet Magnolia Bark Extract". We live in a area in NYC that is strongly Asian populated.

I am sure our cure will be found in something natural, as opposed to chemical. Has anyone bought the book The
I think we should always check if the product has anti-mutagenic properties so we can be assured that it won`t make our condition a lot worse. I agree with you, vickster, I`ve always believed that the cure will come from something natural. Natural products takes a longer time of treatment but I prefer to take the longer but safer route.
findacure
Master

Re: Sage Rinse

Post by findacure »

jc wrote:
VICKSTER wrote:Maybe this is pulling at straws but..... I just read a small blurb in a magazine that the herb Sage can kill 65 types of germs. They advise it for sore throat as a grargle but hey.... maybe this will help?? Simmer 2 tbs of dried sage in 8oz. of water for 10 minutes, stir in 1/4 t of salt and let cool. Gargle with the solution for 30 seconds three times daily. ( FYI: if the bottle of Sage is over a year old it will not be as effective... dried herbs become weak after 1 year.

I think we should always check if the product has anti-mutagenic properties so we can be assured that it won`t make our condition a lot worse. I agree with you, vickster, I`ve always believed that the cure will come from something natural. Natural products takes a longer time of treatment but I prefer to take the longer but safer route.
Hey JC, how is everything going, i have to admit ive not been sticking to the oil, sometime i forget or cant be bothered, i know not good!!!, but tell me about your situation hows your bb?
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

Does this stuff make your breath smell like strong oregano???

Maybe I should switch to this because I was thinking - I've been taking a mushroom extract and a probiotic - Isn't that counterproductive since one is a fungus and the other is an anti-fungal?????
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

findacure:
I`m not in the clear yet but there`s definitely an improvement. I`m reading my old files on SIBO & it says that it may take 6 months to cure it if you use natural antibiotics so I may be taking this for a longer time than I expected. If I ever get cured then I`ll definitely post it here right away.

tiredofit:
The capsules won`t make your breath smell like oregano all the time unless you burp. Mushrooms are binders so like chlorophyll & activated charcoal they would bind with whatever you`ve been taking, thus making it ineffective(at least in my experience).
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

After finishing my bottle of Oreganol, I've decided to try something else as I didn't see any noticeable difference. It's also very expensive to take 5 a day.

I'm now taking a natural antifungal called Pau d'arco along with my candex and a garden variety of probiotics.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic