Your Email Address:

First Name:

wild oil of oregano

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nonsak

wild oil of oregano

Post by nonsak »

anyone tried wild oil of oregano? I've heard people suggest it several times on other websites

http://curingherbs.com/wild_oregano_oil.htm

nonsak

Post by nonsak »

anyone try bioray probiotics
findacure
Master

Re: wild oil of oregano

Post by findacure »

nonsak wrote:anyone tried wild oil of oregano? I've heard people suggest it several times on other websites

http://curingherbs.com/wild_oregano_oil.htm
Hmmmm...sounds intersting...well it is an anti-biotic, and i now that antibiotics kill the bacteria but then it comes back again, so people have suggested it but have any of them used it?
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I`d be trying that out next month but it would really help if someone with first hand experience with oregano could share his/her opinion of the product.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

jc wrote:I`d be trying that out next month but it would really help if someone with first hand experience with oregano could share his/her opinion of the product.
Im gonna purchase some also, sounds promising from what i have read, lets keep each other updated!
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Yes, let`s do just that. The reason that no one had ever said that oregano didn`t work on them gives me hope coz it probably means that no one had ever tried it yet.
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

jc wrote:Yes, let`s do just that. The reason that no one had ever said that oregano didn`t work on them gives me hope coz it probably means that no one had ever tried it yet.
hello there,

on curezone.com, some add oregano to their oil pulling regimen. there are different grades, with wild oregano being the best. here's a thread on oregano/ dangers of taking it orally
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=111360#i
hope that help..
Last edited by xoxo on Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Thanks for the warning, xoxo. I might be forced to take oregano coz my bb`s definitely coming from my stomach but I`d definitely stop if I get some side effects.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

xoxo wrote:
jc wrote:Yes, let`s do just that. The reason that no one had ever said that oregano didn`t work on them gives me hope coz it probably means that no one had ever tried it yet.
hello there,

on curezone.com, some add oregano to their oil pulling regime. there are different grades, with wild oregano being the best. here's a thread on oregano/ dangers of taking it orally
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=111360#i
hope that help..
Yeah, thanks for the warning, and you know there wasnt any health warnings on the website where you can purchase it from! Wow im kinda dis-heartend now, but im going to give it a try...hopefully it works!
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I`ve been trying it out a couple of days now & I think it`s ok. I`ll give an update next week.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

jc wrote:I`ve been trying it out a couple of days now & I think it`s ok. I`ll give an update next week.
OK, no irratation or burning....thats good. I was going to order it but its out of stock until the 14/11 so im gonna have to wait until then. But i read another subject which mentioned this site

http://www.cuprident.com/

Sounds ok so i sent them an email asking them some questions, so just waiting for a reply, should be interesting.

Im very suspious of all these new products that claim to cure BB, but it does say on the site about the other products out there that contain that poison "chlorine dioxide/Sodium chloride".

so hope is out there...

oh, is you oil normal or is it exra strenght?

http://www.bodykind.com/product.asp?Cat ... MAodn3BdQA
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I forgot to say that I`m taking "healthy options"oil of oregano capsules & not the wild oil of oregano. Only one health store sells it in my country. There are other oregano products that looks promising like oreganol P73 but I have to order it on the net.I haven`t experienced any acid reflux yet & so far I think my bb`s getting weaker now. I hope it isn`t just an initial reaction. I`d post another update once I determine if I`m really getting better or not.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

jc wrote:I forgot to say that I`m taking "healthy options"oil of oregano capsules & not the wild oil of oregano. Only one health store sells it in my country. There are other oregano products that looks promising like oreganol P73 but I have to order it on the net.I haven`t experienced any acid reflux yet & so far I think my bb`s getting weaker now. I hope it isn`t just an initial reaction. I`d post another update once I determine if I`m really getting better or not.
Any luck JC?!! I ordered the oil, not the tabs...i should be receiving it tomorrow, i hope its going well for you.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I thought I was 80-90% better but I had some reactions lately so it`s probably just a 60% reduction. I still have 5 bottles to go so I`ll just keep on taking it & see what happens.
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

jc wrote:I thought I was 80-90% better but I had some reactions lately so it`s probably just a 60% reduction. I still have 5 bottles to go so I`ll just keep on taking it & see what happens.
hey 60% is alot! in fact, any improvement is good. i am seriously thinking about adding them to my oil pulling session.

thanks for the update.
keep us posted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic