Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone tried Antipoleez?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Has anyone tried Antipoleez?

Post by ElGrizzle »

Has anyone tried this stuff called Antipoleez for their BB? Supposedly it "consumes" odour producing compounds instead of masking them. Its advertised for drinkers so they wont get detected by police, lol. I wanna know if anyone has tried it before I might possibly waste money and try it myself.

Alex

Post by Alex »

I'll guinea pig this one, just ordered some, I'll let you know
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

looks like these people have the cure for our problem...maybe we should contact this company for a bad breath cure as well
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

News reports say it`s really effective on tobacco, onion & alcohol breath so let`s all hope that it works for our problem too.
Does anyone know what the ingredients are?
`hope it`s not chlorophyll.lol...
fthis

Post by fthis »

it appears to be NH4Cl, something volcanic, used in traditional turkish sweets and in vodka flavouring (hmm interesting...)

There's loads of turkish stores in my neighbourhood, gonna get some tommorow :-k (<--- I like this guy eheh)
Alex

Post by Alex »

jc wrote:News reports say it`s really effective on tobacco, onion & alcohol breath so let`s all hope that it works for our problem too.
Does anyone know what the ingredients are?
`hope it`s not chlorophyll.lol...
It does say somewhere on the site about being effective for chronic halitosis sufferers as well.
I don't think it will be a permanent cure but would be fantastic if it could take away odours for a while so i can go to doctors and start taking a shit load of tests to try and find the cause without mumbling and all the rest of it
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

see this link...therez a thing or two about bad breath :)

i think we shud contact these guys to see if they can come up with something safe for people like us
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

this is what they say on how this anti poleez works..

AntiPoleez eliminates bad breath resulting from consumption of alcohol, tobacco and smelly foods. Unlike breath fresheners and gum AntiPoleez does not just mask the unwanted odor with heavy mint or fruit scent, it eliminates it and does not leave any other. [i]Alcohol odor producing molecules are developed in one�s stomach so chewing a gum or having a regular breath mint will only combine them together, making it easy to detect alcohol. Antipoleez works differently � it neutralize odor producing molecules in your stomach[/i]. A Swiss study reads: �The unique combination of components work to increase the consumption of odor producing molecules by the epithelium of the mucous coat of the upper respiratory passages resulting in clean, fresh breath.�

Despite this strong effectiveness that AntiPoleez has against odor producing substances it does not contain any chemicals but only natural ingredients and no artificial flavors and complies with FDA regulations.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

sounds promising. let me know how you like it :D
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

hey alex...have you tried antipoleez...please keep us posted...sounds exciting though...i havent ordered yet...will wait for alex's comments before i make an order
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

I ordered it, it should be here in 5-7 days.
Alex

Post by Alex »

I have not received it yet mate but i'll let you know
bbttt
Total Newbie

Post by bbttt »

Sounds interesting. will order some tomorrow. Where can i buy these in uk or europe. If it can stop my bb for 10minutes am okay with that.
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

thnks elgrizzle and alex...will wait for ur analysis
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic