Your Email Address:

First Name:

Metronidazole(Flagyl)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
leon4371
Total Newbie

Metronidazole(Flagyl)

Post by leon4371 »

Is there anyone who have used Metronidazole?How was it?

hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I have some on order through the web. I'm saving it as a last resort. It's supposed to be effective with Helicobacter pylori, which I think may be causing my bb and reflux problems. My bb comes from my throat, not my mouth as far as I can tell.

I gave the blue light a shot, but didn't notice much improvement. Probably because the light can't reach the lower throat area where I need it.

Now I'm trying some Japanese chlorella to see what that can do.
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

It completely works for mouth or stomach bad breath. The mouth tastes very fresh, and you wont wake up with any morning breath at all. It doesnt seem to work for sinus breath though.
john
Junior

Post by john »

how long must you take those metronidazole tablets?
and where can i buy them?
danger
Master

Post by danger »

i was given a weeks worth of metronidazole tablets and a weeks worth of amoxicillin tablets by my doctor

i sort of talked him into it and he did say that it could make my breath worse

i have not even used them yet, i am also keeping them as a last resort

i know my smell if coming from my coating on my tongue

there is a youtube video somewhere of a woman who had bad breath given a weeks worth of antibiotics on some tv programme, although most people think antibiotics cant help cure halitosis, that is why i am reluctant to use them
Hank
Junior

Post by Hank »

I tried the triple antibiotic therapy and it didn't work for me. Thanks Grizzle for the note about that not working with sinus problems. That's where I think my problem lies. So I'm working on the sinus rinse techniques at present.

Hank
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

If anyone does try the antibiotics, don't forget to immediately switch to probiotics after doing the 8 days. Otherwise, the antibiotic resistant strains can take over and cause more trouble.

Regarding where to get them, there are web sites that sell antibiotics and other meds without a prescription. Google around and you'll find them. Better to go to a doctor and get them legally so your insurance can help pay for them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic