Your Email Address:

First Name:

Doggy style power

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ihatethebus
Master

Doggy style power

Post by ihatethebus »

have u noticed that if you get/got an abrasion / sore after fallin ..lets say on yo knee and your dog licks the spot it scabs over and heals veeeryyy faster than usual.

dog saliva has some weired healing properties. if your dog drools try to trap some and gargle..eeew i know. you can french the poor ol mutt if itll make u feel bettert. may restore yo oral flora n all. dont know about your dogs that you feed pet food and all that junk. livin in aus and eng was the first time i eva saw dogs with bad breath. doesnt f.in hapn in afriq, dog mouths are never brushed and i would have given my breath for theirs a few weeks ago.

Killjoy87

Post by Killjoy87 »

How about you try this out and get back to us ;)
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

yo killjoy, my bad. im a deuche...4give me for killin yo joy...sorry everybody...
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

@bus.... dude you practically just admited to intimate relations with a dog..... LOL, that's awesome, Just don't hide behind the BB thing, admit your feelings man (to yourself, not in the public domain).
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

i have bb but ill never be desperate to use dog spit
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

LOL, this post is awesome. Making out with dogs to cure bad breath. Who would have figured...... :lol:
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I would not recommend using dog saliva to cure anyone's bad breath. In the first place the chances of dog saliva curing the underlying cause of BB, whatever that may be, is zero. Secondly, there may be some germs in dog saliva that the human immune system is not equipped to handle, and you could be doing some real damage.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@ brightonguy. i apologized for my bullshit post. was jus yankin on the chains of everyone who comes with an awkward cure...pranyama, prayer...e.t.c.

if i receive another post, just 1 more and i mean 1 more of that nature. I will Find you. Im kiddin right???. you dont know me. i can come make you bb free (literrally breath free) . A hitman and IP adress tracker will cost what.. 15000 . toilet paper
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

ihatethebus wrote:if i receive another post, just 1 more and i mean 1 more of that nature. I will Find you. Im kiddin right???. you dont know me. i can come make you bb free (literrally breath free) . A hitman and IP adress tracker will cost what.. 15000 . toilet paper
To say that this is completely insane is an understatement. Can I suggest that you counter your public death threat with a public apology? Jeze bus, what were you thinking??
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

@ bus - you're f. kidding right?!!!! what a f. joke!!!!
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

Bus, find out if you can delete this topic and delete it.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

if i receive another post, just 1 more and i mean 1 more of that nature. I will Find you. Im kiddin right???. you dont know me. i can come make you bb free (literrally breath free) . A hitman and IP adress tracker will cost what.. 15000
whoa! this characterizes louder than anything. i hope it IS a joke!
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

:shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic