Your Email Address:

First Name:

Probiotic tongue cleaning pics before and after

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
faithful1

Probiotic tongue cleaning pics before and after

Post by faithful1 »

Hi guys, in another post I mentioned my BB had improved since using probiotics to clean the white coating off my tongue. I just wanted to share some pics of what that looked like. The first pic is actually after the first round of cleaning.
I used coconut oil, baking soda, acidophillus and sea salt mix. This nite it was very effective but it has not been as effective since. My doc has also prescribed 3 Rxs so far and they have not been effective either. I am considering doing a colon cleanse and becoming a raw foodist for long term results.

(deleted pics)
Last edited by faithful1 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Tried a colon cleanse a few years ago.. I don't think it did anything for my breath, and if it did, it would have only been effective for the amount of time it would take for bacteria and food to repopulate the area, which would have been in less than a day's time.
faithful1

Post by faithful1 »

mike987 wrote:Tried a colon cleanse a few years ago.. I don't think it did anything for my breath, and if it did, it would have only been effective for the amount of time it would take for bacteria and food to repopulate the area, which would have been in less than a day's time.
After the colon cleanse did you try to re-balance it with probiotics? From what I've read that is essential.
deebo

Post by deebo »

impressive results Faithful. I'd like to know more about the products and regimen you are trying .Have you tried going raw yet ?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

faithful1 wrote:
mike987 wrote:Tried a colon cleanse a few years ago.. I don't think it did anything for my breath, and if it did, it would have only been effective for the amount of time it would take for bacteria and food to repopulate the area, which would have been in less than a day's time.
After the colon cleanse did you try to re-balance it with probiotics? From what I've read that is essential.
It's been awhile, but I do believe I did. That was during the time when I was trying everything and anything.

Can someone give me a straight answer about the effect of sticking probiotics straight up your ass?
faithful1

Post by faithful1 »

deebo wrote:impressive results Faithful. I'd like to know more about the products and regimen you are trying .Have you tried going raw yet ?
I think I am going to have to go raw to beat this thing. Doctors have really not been much help except to do the lab for me.

Now, every morning I open a probiotic (Acidophillus) and let it set on my tongue for a few minutes before using a spoon to clean my tongue. I have been diagnosed with Candida, but I also think I have PND in addition to that.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

I have candida too does your breath smell dry, dusty, moldy, or cheesy? Or does it smell fecal or rotted? My breath smells like a hot dry mouth because my throat is always dry no matter how much water I drink (i think i have esophegal candidias), but drinking vco seems to be helping. I don't have insurance to get prescribed rx but I ordered ketoconazole online. Did your dr give you antifungals?
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

How do you know if you have candida? Do I have to ask the doctor for a candida test how does that test work and is it expensive coz I don't have any insurance.
deebo

everyone has Candida

Post by deebo »

fighter wrote:I have candida too does your breath smell dry, dusty, moldy, or cheesy? Or does it smell fecal or rotted? My breath smells like a hot dry mouth because my throat is always dry no matter how much water I drink (i think i have esophegal candidias), but drinking vco seems to be helping. I don't have insurance to get prescribed rx but I ordered ketoconazole online. Did your dr give you antifungals?
Since Everyone has candida , its important to get a Dr who can test for its Overgrowth . Otherwise you kind of get a false positive . I think it was Doug Graham who said candida over growth can only last hours to a couple of day without being fed again . And that sugar alone does not feed candida but with the introduction of fats we get overgrowth . I don't know if its 100% true for candida ,but I have had good results proving that a High fruit sugar diet does not cause diabetes contrary to many beliefs . Again ,it seemed to be the addition of fats,proteins that caused the issues .
deebo

Post by deebo »

faithful1 wrote:
deebo wrote:impressive results Faithful. I'd like to know more about the products and regimen you are trying .Have you tried going raw yet ?
I think I am going to have to go raw to beat this thing. Doctors have really not been much help except to do the lab for me.

Now, every morning I open a probiotic (Acidophillus) and let it set on my tongue for a few minutes before using a spoon to clean my tongue. I have been diagnosed with Candida, but I also think I have PND in addition to that.
Can't hurt . Some benefits of the raw diet for BB:
Less meat: if you've ever had steak or burgers, the odor is very telling when you poop . Raw diet is meatless , unless you plan on eating raw meat ,which is a whole other ball of worms (sometimes literally :)

Less fats: I notice my body odor zero on a low fat diet, I can assume my bb is at least less.

More Greens: greens seems to deodorize the body and make it hard for stinky stuff to stick around and grow.

More active: personally I feel much more lethargic on a cooked diet than raw. Raw makes me active ,this oxygenates the body .Always good .
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@2nd
Im not sure how expensive the testing is but yes a dr can check for it also here's a website that may help http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/ca ... ptoms.html

@deebo
yeah, your right but I have so many of the symptoms as well as I was on antibiotics, birthcontrol, my bad diet, etc so I had so many predetermining factors that cause candida so for me its a given.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@2nd
Im not sure how expensive the testing is but yes a dr can check for it also here's a website that may help http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/ca ... ptoms.html

@deebo
yeah, your right but I have so many of the symptoms as well as I was on antibiotics, birthcontrol, my bad diet, etc so I had so many predetermining factors that cause candida so for me its a given.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

fighter wrote:@2nd
but drinking vco seems to be helping
What is vco? Is this a probiotic?
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@mL
virgin coconut oil
deebo

Post by deebo »

@deebo
yeah, your right but I have so many of the symptoms as well as I was on antibiotics, birthcontrol, my bad diet, etc so I had so many predetermining factors that cause candida so for me its a given.[/quote]

tons of good youtube info that i've fact checked with a few Dr's .
There are 2 camps on the anti candida diet . 1 saying high protein and fat but Low carbs and sugar(adkins type) . The other camp is high carbs and fruit sugar but Low fat and protein (80-10-10). Both diets have shown to naturally suppress candida overgrowth .

I've also heard many times how over use of probiotics supplements can actually feed the overgrowth of candida Again . Very interesting stuff.
Heres a few vid links .
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... twest&aq=f 4 parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUpuQsuruz8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsmcYRSvwGM
plenty more
Last edited by deebo on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic