Your Email Address:

First Name:

Professions that don't require much talkin...

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Busted
God

Professions that don't require much talkin...

Post by Busted »

I'm lookin for any professions that don't require much talkin, but are pretty good for a living? I think I'm goin to study for that. Do u guys know any?

I have to start thinkin about my future, although it's goin to suck alright...but still.

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

You can work in IT. Unless you work retail you dont need to talk much. Especially if you work from the net.
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

Busted
I'm lookin for any professions that don't require much talkin, but are pretty good for a living? I think I'm goin to study for that. Do u guys know any?

I have to start thinkin about my future, although it's goin to suck alright...but still.
If you like what you do, do not give up.

I have one of the worse Chronic Halitosis in world, I have to be in meeting every day, and I have to train to many people. I moved pretty fast in the company that I work. It is no fault that I have this problem, I have tried everything, I am still have the bad breath. But I love my job, it gives me the strength and I forget about the halitosis when I am concentrated in may job. If you like what you do, do not change it. Someday we will find the solution to this problem.

I have train more than 150 people every year and I interview a lot of people every year.

Do not give up.
oneway

Post by oneway »

Work from home. That's what I do. Find a skill that will allow you to work from home. I enjoy working from home and would have done that even if I didn't have BB. But look for some jobs that you can work from home or telecommute.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

I really think the best you can do is study what you really like.
The most succesfull people in any area usually are people who really enjoys what they do, this gives advantage over the rest, cause they invest more time on that (cause it doesn´t bother, they like it), and think more about it, it naturally make you best...

I think you must try to not put bb in the balance for this decision, it may be very dissapointing later to have to do what you don´t like, alienating jobs are so bad to the spirit...

I´m a graduated, i´m kind a filmmaker, i work at movies, musical viedeos, stuff like that. It really helped me to do something i like, i´m sure that it make me best that if i would study other thing that i don´t like.

I think you should try to find what you really like and try to be the best studient of all, invest your time on it, read a lot, practize, etc. I can assure you it will pay you tomorrow.

If you like computers, then maybe some designing careers could be good for you, web design, graphic design, animation, film editor.... in most of them usually you have a meet with your client, hear what they want, sell your ideas (maybe) and then you work usually alone. But this is only if you really like it!

Studies often take between 3 and 6 years, I´m sure at that time will have a decent cure for this.

Do not give up your life, you´re to young!
dontholdurbreath
Total Newbie

Post by dontholdurbreath »

dude study microbiology and find a cure
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

dontholdurbreath wrote:dude study microbiology and find a cure
although that isnt exactly what I'm doing, I am planning to major in medicine in hopes of finding cures for not only my bb but also other diseases like my mom's diabetes, my dad's stroke and cancer and so on...(yea my family has a history of diseases)
dontholdurbreath
Total Newbie

Post by dontholdurbreath »

DK3790 wrote:
dontholdurbreath wrote:dude study microbiology and find a cure
although that isnt exactly what I'm doing, I am planning to major in medicine in hopes of finding cures for not only my bb but also other diseases like my mom's diabetes, my dad's stroke and cancer and so on...(yea my family has a history of diseases)
im sorry to hear that about your family, but good for you. If I could go back to school i would definatley study biology and go into research or medicine. Ive always had an interest in those fields but thought business would be a wiser choice financially and so I got my bachelors in finance.
findacure
Master

WOrK

Post by findacure »

Work from home or become a a postman/woman...
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Hearse driver. I don't think you will ever need to talk with the clients.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

noptical wrote:Hearse driver. I don't think you will ever need to talk with the clients.
Our bad breath may bring the dead back to life!!!.....lol....youve got to have a sense of humour!
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Noptical, you're studying IT right? So how are things goin btw? :)
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Busted wrote:Noptical, you're studying IT right? So how are things goin btw? :)
I'm not studying IT, I want to get into IT. I had entry exams again in may in 6 subjects, and I screwed up in 2 of them so I don't think I will be getting into IT, at least this year. Results aren't out yet so we'll see.

Btw, you don't need to choose your future based on your breath but on your own likings. Just study what you want and be what you want, hasn't the bad breath altered your life enough already?
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

noptical wrote:
Busted wrote:Noptical, you're studying IT right? So how are things goin btw? :)
I'm not studying IT, I want to get into IT. I had entry exams again in may in 6 subjects, and I screwed up in 2 of them so I don't think I will be getting into IT, at least this year. Results aren't out yet so we'll see.

Btw, you don't need to choose your future based on your breath but on your own likings. Just study what you want and be what you want, hasn't the bad breath altered your life enough already?
I made my choice ages ago, forget about this topic, it's old.
bb_us_hope
Total Newbie

IT with bb

Post by bb_us_hope »

These days you actually have to talk a lot in IT.
I know because I am in it.

Maybe 10 years ago you could hide in your cubicle.
But not now. I wish I could, though.

I am thinking truck driver myself.
They get paid OK too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic