Your Email Address:

First Name:

Advice from Jimi

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Advice from Jimi

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am going to buy some herbs today, if I can get them, chinese herbs for liver, out bb is just a result of liver malfunction, or liver damage, or liver clogginess

Astragalus Root
Astragalus root, or huang qi, is a perennial plant native to the temperate regions of China, Korea and Mongolia. In Chinese medicine it is used for many medical purposes, one of which is to prevent liver damage. It's also used for treating hepatitis, according to the Natural-home-remedies website. Astragalus helps to boost the immune system and is a natural diuretic. This herb is available as liquid tinctures, fluid extract and in powdered root form. Astragalus taken in doses above 25 grams may cause side effects. Check with your health care provider before using astragalus.
Cleansing Detox Natural Colon Cleansing Done Right. Look & Feel Better in Just 9 Days. www.blessedherbs.com

Hu Shou Wu
Ho shou wu, or Polygonum Multiflorum, is a popular Chinese herb used in traditional Chinese medicine to tone the liver and the kidneys. Ho shou wu acts to reduce the amount of fat deposits in the liver and may also protect the liver from damage by toxins. Hu shou wu may increase blood flow to the liver, which will cleanse and increase the removal of toxins from the liver. Check with your health care provider before using hu shou wu.

Bupleurum
Bupleurum is a traditional Chinese medicine herb used to support the production of liver enzymes and to protect the liver from damage. It is also thought to help the liver to function normally. Bupleurum antioxidant properties promote a healthy immune system. Its anti-inflammatory effects stimulate the release of bile; this helps to detoxify the liver, according to the Natural-cure-remedy website. Check with your health care provider before using bupleurum.

Schisandra
Schisandra is a traditional Chinese herb that goes back to early Chinese medicine of the first century B.C. This herb is most recognized for its beneficial effects in treating liver conditions such as hepatitis. Its powerful antioxidant properties help to regenerate the tissues of the liver, according to an article published in January 2001 in Nutrition Science News Journal, posted on Newhope.com website titled "Schisandra Berries More Than a Liver Aid." Schisandra is an herb highly respected in Chinese medicine for treating many other ailments, such as prolonging the years of life without aging, it is also said to treat fatigue and work as a sexual tonic. Check with your health care provider before using schisandra.

MY ADVICE IS TO JUST EAT IT RAW, MAKE IT INTO THE POWDER WITH COFFE GRINDER AND PUT IT IN CAPSULES FOR EXAMPLE, THEN JUST EAT FEW OF THEM DURIN THE DAY.

I GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM GOD, I AM PRAYING A LOT LATELY, THIS IDEA JUST POPPED TO MY HEAD YESTERDAY

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Jimi
Its nice to know that you have gotten close to God I pray for your continued journey in faith. Good luck with your treatment! :D Keep us posted!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes, I have a breakthrough, too much pain to handle, so I handed it to god. I was always religious, did good work, take care my karma, but never in this way. But I don't go to church or something. I know god exists, I saw miracles myself, that I could not explain.

My pain is too great, so I let god handle me, i give my pain to him. I try to be a better person to other people too. Small steps.

But is is a better feeling when you belive in higher power I tell you that
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Is this the same Jimi from before?

..Now talking about God and herbal remedies?

Well, do what you need to do to find comfort.
Hope one of those herbs does the trick!
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Jimi
Your right this pain that we face is too great for us so believeing in something bigger than ourselves give us strength to continue to fight this battle. Faith is what keeps me going and keeps me motivated no matter how many times I fall I have faith that something will work. Every time I read the story of Job in the bible that gives me motivation. Glad to hear you are more positive and treating others better I believe good energy is like a boomerang and what we throw out there will eventually come back to us. Once again congrats Jimi! O:)
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Your so right Jimi -- God is truly the answer in this painful ride we're on. The more we hurt the more we have to adopt courage to fall on our knees and pray. I truly believe God hears us loud and clear -- he knows our suffering from day 1 of this delimma, and hasn't forgotten about us at all.
17yearbattle

Post by 17yearbattle »

Good for you Jimi; God Bless you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic