Your Email Address:

First Name:

Positive way for cure!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tom

Positive way for cure!

Post by Tom »

Today I went Quantum Energy clinic for full body scan, I must say I was very very impressed.
I did not tell them about my symptoms, I just said that I want to make body scan. SO they did a person told me and showed me all the results viewed on the monitor. It clearly says I have digestion problem type 2 which is quite serious type 1 is the strongest. It also showed kidneys problems and other parts of my body. I never seen anything like that before, like I said I was amazed with the results. I would highly recommend this clinic BEFORE you make fool mistakes ex. surgeries. My colon is big mess, therefore I was prescribed with “Colonix” cleansing program tomorrow I will start, it will take about 30 days to finish this program I will defiantly let you know about results in the future. In the main time check this clink and find it near you in US. For dose of you with digestion problem buy COLONIX, check their website. IT COULD BE A CURE!! \:D/
It says that Colon causes Bad breath & foul-smelling stools!!!

http://www.drnatura.com/

http://affiliates.spicemedint.com/ddomurad/

CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

How did they perform the "scan"!? :)

In the old-fashioned way (CT Scan, X-rays etc) or was this some new age method?

:-({|=
Tom

Post by Tom »

Larc400 wrote:How did they perform the "scan"!? :)

In the old-fashioned way (CT Scan, X-rays etc) or was this some new age method?

:-({|=
I was hooked up to the computer, my feet, hands and head to special device. Then I saw a screen on the power monitor symptoms flashing inside my body really cool :) I was skeptical before I entered the clinic, but the results were 100% correct it even showed that I have a problem with my left leg which is true I do have a pain in my left leg sometimes.
CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Oh not another of that alternate medicine shit....

How can you guys believe that crap. They hook you up to a device and it magically shows all your health problems then a fairy comes and cures you from everything... People are so damn gullible and its FKING 2007 NOT 1500...

My 40yo cousin went for a test in a clinic like this. They came up with 123423 diseases and that she doesn't have much to live because some of her organs are about to fail.
She went through heavy depression that period because of that until she went to a normal clinic and had some tests which all showed that she was healthy...
Just use your damn logic there are no magic devices that do everything for you, you need to go through numerous extensive tests to find your overall health condition.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I certainly don't buy it, just trying to humour these hippies. There is a huge warning sign over anything that claims to deal with the body's 'energy field' :lol:
Tom

Post by Tom »

You’ll never know if you don’t try, so I won’t argue. :D
I have problems with some of my organs, and I know what they are. Like I said test was correct and I was happy with the result, now I am in the process treating it, NOT SYMPTONS! Thru special diets I was prescribed.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Tom wrote:You’ll never know if you don’t try, so I won’t argue. :D
I have problems with some of my organs, and I know what they are. Like I said test was correct and I was happy with the result, now I am in the process treating it, NOT SYMPTONS! Thru special diets I was prescribed.
Let me guess, this diet contains "100% natural herbal supplements"?
Tom

Post by Tom »

You guessed wrong, no I am eating vegetables only designed for colon infection. Herbs are for detox purposes.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

so is the colonix working for u??
me
Advanced

Post by me »

i dont get it why no answer??? wether is positive or negative i would like to hear it!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :-k :-k :-k
Tom

Post by Tom »

Sorry I did not have time to spend on net, but here is good news it works! Product works and I can feel my mouth is cleaner with no odor. Here what I found for some of you who did not believe me why colon cleaning is so important to stop bad breath! Here is a link to other forum what people have to say about using these products!
In addition I use enema for ultimate cleaning :)

http://www.coloncleansingforum.com/t154-months%21.html

http://www.coloncleansingforum.com/f4-C ... atura.html
SoySauce
Total Newbie

Post by SoySauce »

Can anyone confirm that this product works?
me
Advanced

Post by me »

Sorry I did not have time to spend on net, but here is good news it works! Product works and I can feel my mouth is cleaner with no odor. Here what I found for some of you who did not believe me why colon cleaning is so important to stop bad breath! Here is a link to other forum what people have to say about using these products!
In addition I use enema for ultimate cleaning
thank u for answering, how do u do the enema?
Ch_Adams

Post by Ch_Adams »

Tom , could you describe how was your healing process so far. I could be so useful for all of us. thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic