Your Email Address:

First Name:

smart mouth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
maclean
Junior

smart mouth

Post by maclean »

please,please, can somone tell me where i can order this product smart mouth in the uk,i dont have credit cards and only have a business account.i will pay anyone who would send me this from america.i will pay you $40 in to your account but i need to trust that you will send it.
many thanks

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Got mine on e-bay (US version) for 16 bucks or so...
nonsak

smartmouth

Post by nonsak »

findacure
Master

Re: smart mouth

Post by findacure »

maclean wrote:please,please, can somone tell me where i can order this product smart mouth in the uk,i dont have credit cards and only have a business account.i will pay anyone who would send me this from america.i will pay you $40 in to your account but i need to trust that you will send it.
many thanks

You cant get it in the UK, you have to order it from the US, but if you have tried Therabreath and all those other poisons, then there isnt any point they all contain the same crap, Chlorine dioxde and probably Zinc, same shit different name. Sorry to be so blunt...but im telling you the truth...dont waste your money.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

Don Saba ships worldwide, this is his email.

[email protected]

and website

http://www.sava2th.com/index.html

And regardless of what other people have said, try it. Its cheap so your not "wasting your money".

its been working for me for 6 months. Foolproof
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

austuser wrote: And regardless of what other people have said, try it. Its cheap so your not "wasting your money".

its been working for me for 6 months. Foolproof
Your obviously refering to my comment, people can go ahead and put that poison in your body, you will know the long term effects in time...these products work for a short while until your body becomes resistant to it and probably killing you at the same time...

read up on chlorine dioxide and its effect on the human....then get back to me....

Its the same sh*t...different brand name!
nonsak

try it

Post by nonsak »

Yes, you should try smart mouth...it is not a cure but it works better than all the therabreath combnined...it gets rid of smell for hours. See for yourself if its worth it or not
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Isn't it the same as therabreath?
nonsak

Post by nonsak »

thanatos wrote:Isn't it the same as therabreath?

No, compare the ingredients and the the way it's formulated. You have to mix smartmouth (mouthwash) and then use it immediately. and of course you use the toothpaste before. I tried therabreath and it's like using water-not effective. I use smartmouth because it does bring relief for a while and people don't move away or seem to smell anything at all after i've used it (i work in a small office, so i get definite reactions)
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

smartmouth is not like therabreath, in that it doesnt simply kill off bacteria and alter population densities. It is different in that it prevents the bad bacteria from eating protein material and therefore leaving behind smelly waste compunds (VSC's).

when bad bacteria cant eat protein they cant produce waste and if there is no waste there are no VSC's, and no smell. unless your smell comes from somewhere else.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

But smartmouth is basically just sodium chlorite and zinc as is therabreath
maclean
Junior

thankyou

Post by maclean »

thankyou very much for your replys.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

Warning

Don't even try this product if you have issues with your Liver. I have hepatitis B and this mouth wash sent me to the hospital after 4days of using it.

I was surprised that a mouth wash that i am not swallowing could cause that much damage to my liver. That explains the numerous complain of itching after the use of this product. (Check some of the bad reviews about this product on amazon.).

I may have to take this people to court for not warning me about this.
Phil
Total Newbie

Nope. Not at all.

Post by Phil »

thanatos wrote:Isn't it the same as therabreath?
I know I'm late to this discussion but the answer is absolutely not. TheraBreath works on a proprietary formula of STABILIZED Chlorine Dioxide. The reason SmartMouth needs to be mixed is partially to bypass these patents - their Chlorine Dioxide has been described as somewhat unstable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic