Your Email Address:

First Name:

Carbamide peroxide

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nonsak

Carbamide peroxide

Post by nonsak »

http://www.news-medical.net/?id=11760 This link is to a published article. UK dentists are touting this as a new cure, anyone tried it?

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I remember one member posted that it cured him but I doubt it if his problem was that chronic.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Unrelated, but I spoke to a nutritionist and she suggested I try a mix of 1/3 hydrogen perox, 1/3 Benadryl, 1/3 mouthwash. She touted it as some secret formula.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

elliott wrote:Unrelated, but I spoke to a nutritionist and she suggested I try a mix of 1/3 hydrogen perox, 1/3 Benadryl, 1/3 mouthwash. She touted it as some secret formula.
Does she have anything for odor coming from the stomach & probably the lungs?
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

I am afraid to try oxide formula nowadays. I am suspecting that it has the ability to decay the teeth? Can anyone please confirm re: Oxides decaying the teeth?
Unrelated, but I spoke to a nutritionist and she suggested I try a mix of 1/3 hydrogen perox, 1/3 Benadryl, 1/3 mouthwash. She touted it as some secret formula.

JC:
Why do you feel your condition is coming from inside your body? I don't think that is the case. I am particularly sure H is starting in the oral area.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

jc wrote:
elliott wrote:Unrelated, but I spoke to a nutritionist and she suggested I try a mix of 1/3 hydrogen perox, 1/3 Benadryl, 1/3 mouthwash. She touted it as some secret formula.
haha, that's pretty much what I said to her. She obviously was out of her league dealing with my halitosis problem. Still, that mixture was a new one. Well, the Benadryl part.

j0n1982, No one is 100% sure about anything, but it sure is seeming to me that this goes deeper than the mouth. If it was completely oral, wouldn't mouthwash work... for at least an hour? Bacteria has to feed on something. Where would that something most likely come from... and pretty much all internal odor can be absorbed by the lungs with long enough exposure.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

jon1982:
I`m sure majority of my odors coming from my stomach. It was also supported by one of my dentists after examining me for more than two hours. She told me that my bb`s not oral related coz I have a healthy mouth & then she referred me to a gastroenterologist. SIBO & gut dysbiosis had been related to bad breath although many doctors still insist that it`s rare.I also had a lot of stomach issues when I had normal breath, ironically those symptoms disappeared when my bb peaked. I think the supplements that I`ve taken had something to do with that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic