THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Gloria
Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:32 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: venting
Replies: 89
Views: 46413

Not to be mean or funny here but if you do get the opportunity to sleep with her, I hope it's worth the $9000 you've paid out. And if sex is the goal, and you've had all that money, why are you walking around horny. I'm sure there are plenty of women who would have helped you out bb and all.
by Gloria
Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:41 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: venting
Replies: 89
Views: 46413

I mostly lurk but this topic really got my attention because I was involved with a man in a similar situation about 12 years ago.

I told myself that I was being nice to him as a "friend" while all the time I was being used. And I was being doubly screwed because we were sleeping together. :oops ...
by Gloria
Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you react to people with Halitosis?
Replies: 34
Views: 11962

Re: Reactions to BB

Here's a link to a youtube video of people reacting to bb. It's a gag/prank. A guy who just ate some garlic and goes up to people for a survey. It shows the many ways people react to bb candidly with hidden camera. Go to 2:10 if you don't want to see the first few gags.

http://www.youtube.com ...
by Gloria
Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yahoo group???
Replies: 19
Views: 9042

[quote="Jimi"]I think Laura shut it down, but that is really a bad thing to do. I know everybody moved here but still that was not the reason to shut it down.

Yahoo boards RIP[/quoteN

Not everybody moved here. Some found this site user unfriendly and/or they were comfortable at Yahoo. I left the ...
by Gloria
Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yahoo group???
Replies: 19
Views: 9042

mike987 wrote:is this the only haven for bb sufferers on all of the net? :(
What do you mean?
by Gloria
Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Yahoo group???
Replies: 19
Views: 9042

I heard the owner/moderator shut it down. Reason unknown.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗