THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by me new account
Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just wanna bring up some thoughts to share (fecal bb suffer)
Replies: 8
Views: 3169

Hi me new account, thx for your reply, but i just want to clarify my idea that is I tend to agree with the idea that chronic fecal bb is rooted from internal organs, including lung, liver, and of course digestive system (but not only limited to digestive system.)

Right, I agree (except for the ...
by me new account
Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ok Guyz, this is very interesting
Replies: 8
Views: 3074

It could very well be the reason, or not. Still I'm shure are problem is from the digestive system or some organ related to it, even if that is not ecaxtly our problem. Are you gonna get tested for obstructions?
by me new account
Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What are your ambitions in life?
Replies: 7
Views: 3103

If I ever get cured I'm gonna live my life to the fullest. I will go back to college wich I have recently drop out of due to BB and also will get a better job. I will get rid of cable tv, internet and all the things that motivate you to stay home instead of living your life outside the cave wich is ...
by me new account
Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just wanna bring up some thoughts to share (fecal bb suffer)
Replies: 8
Views: 3169

"bpatient" I agree with you on the reason having somthing to do with the digestive system.

I don't know exactly if it is an organ malfunctioning or if maybe the Duodenum opening is weak and permiting gases to go up or what else but it must be from the digestive system.

Personally my fecal breath ...
by me new account
Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
Replies: 32
Views: 31892

During the day my stomach aches,burps, so I use Bismouth to relieve that.
In the night I can't sleep for hours, cause stomach content rushes up.
It's like that :



me too, so I take chewable peptos they help my bb and stomach

This is gonna sound wierd, but belive ir or not every time I take ...
by me new account
Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
Replies: 32
Views: 31892

During the day my stomach aches,burps, so I use Bismouth to relieve that.
In the night I can't sleep for hours, cause stomach content rushes up.
It's like that :



me too, so I take chewable peptos they help my bb and stomach

This is gonna sound wierd, but belive ir or not every time I take ...
by me new account
Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
Replies: 32
Views: 31892

I want to start off by saying that for some reason I had to create a new account to be able to log in, the site wouldn't let me in with my old account (me).

It's been a long time since I post on this site. I usually check it only when I'm in my worst days.

This site is both recomforting and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗