THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by isis
Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I just want to be normal
Replies: 3
Views: 1503

Thank you very much for your support. Sometimes I just need somebody to listen to me.
I had my tonsils removed four years ago and still had bad breath. I noticed a bad smell coming out of my nose and thought that was the cause, I went to a doctor and explained that, he said I had something in the ...
by isis
Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I just want to be normal
Replies: 3
Views: 1503

I just want to be normal

I feel very bad. I'm fed up. Always the same, my students rubbing their noses, avoiding asking me questions, cover their noses with their hand, my sisters and brother avoid talking to me, I cry almost every day, I have terrible eye cups because of that. It's been a long time since I don't know how a ...
by isis
Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: online meetup
Replies: 21
Views: 7562

I am in!! :P
by isis
Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TIPS ON HOW TO ELIMINATE BAD BREATH COMING FROM TONGUE????
Replies: 2
Views: 1424

Hi! I think I have the same problem. I have tried.... a lot of things but I recently read something about a scraper called orabrush. In my country, Mexico, it is not available but it is sold in the USA in Walmart and other stores. I read some costumers reviews and they said it was great because it ...
by isis
Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: visit this helpful website too!
Replies: 0
Views: 928

visit this helpful website too!

Hi I am from Mexico and I find a relief to have somewhere where I can express my pain. I am depressed because of my chronic halitosis :cry: but today I don't want to do that instead I invite you to visit the site called: chronic bad breath fix . There I have found very useful information for our ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗