PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS.... I MEAN ANY IDEA WHATSOEVER ON HOW TO ELIMINATE BAD BREATH FROM THE TONGUE.....
ALSO, I THINK A WAY TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE TONGUE BB.... BRUSH YOUR TONGUE HARD WITHOUT ANY TOOTHPASTE.... IF YOU SEE A YELLOW COLOR ON IT... THAT'S A SIGN OF SULPHUR COMPOUNDS.... THEY ARE YELLOW!!!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
TIPS ON HOW TO ELIMINATE BAD BREATH COMING FROM TONGUE????
Hi! I think I have the same problem. I have tried.... a lot of things but I recently read something about a scraper called orabrush. In my country, Mexico, it is not available but it is sold in the USA in Walmart and other stores. I read some costumers reviews and they said it was great because it reaches deep places not just the surface of the tongue. If you can, try it and tell me your results if it works maybe I might get one online.
Thanks
Thanks
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.