a few things
congrats. but do you mind posting continual for a month or so? I know that sometimes a 'cure' only lasts a few weeks or so. I'm hoping for the best though.
also, did you start peroxide with the probiotics at the same time or have you used peroxide before? and if you did, i'm guessing ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 38 matches
- Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:46 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: im permanantly cured!!! and i will donate when i have money
- Replies: 70
- Views: 44427
- Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Blood Test Results - Analysis needed
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1939
Blood Test Results - Analysis needed
Some background. Male, early 20s.
The first 4 pictures are from my first blood test. They noticed that I had low WBC and some other stuff, so I retook it and the results are on the last picture which shown it has stabilized. I still wonder why my WBC were low though....
The only thing that I can ...
The first 4 pictures are from my first blood test. They noticed that I had low WBC and some other stuff, so I retook it and the results are on the last picture which shown it has stabilized. I still wonder why my WBC were low though....
The only thing that I can ...
- Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: for all those who suffer from silent reflux(halitosis type3)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3578
- Wed May 19, 2010 12:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: h Pylori virus
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11650
I have looked throughout the forum and i don't believe no one mentioned this earlier. why not take antibiotics and then probiotics during/after the treatment.? It seems so simple to me. I mean I've seen people say they get temp relief from antibiotics and then bb comes back, but they didnt go on ...
- Tue May 18, 2010 1:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: h Pylori virus
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11650
- Sat May 01, 2010 7:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Halitox Test
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4909
- Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So What are on my Tonsils? (Not stones)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5251
- Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:52 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: REASONS FOR BAD BREATH
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3007
- Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Helicobacter.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2365
- Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where did everyone go?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6051
- Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So What are on my Tonsils? (Not stones)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5251
- Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So What are on my Tonsils? (Not stones)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5251
- Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So What are on my Tonsils? (Not stones)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5251
So What are on my Tonsils? (Not stones)
i'd like to note that my breath is not really really bad. its just...bad. and it gets bad after about an hour. so on my right tonsil (the one to your left) it looks like it has some white stuff on it. it's been there for as long as i can remember.
i've tried cutting out mucous forming stuff ...
i've tried cutting out mucous forming stuff ...
- Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gluten Allergy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2432
- Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gluten intolerance and BB
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3493
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.