Hey all I never knew this but gluten intolerance and celiacs cause bad breath.
My mother randomly said to me 'do you think your gluten intolerant?'
I read online that it causes bb and that if you cut it out of your diet it goes away.
I pray that it does.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Gluten intolerance and BB
-
goldenbrown
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:59 pm
Gluten intolerance and BB
Golden brown texture like sun, lays me down, with my mind she runs.
-
goldenbrown
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:59 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.