At last someone answered my post. I thought there are no BB sufferers in the UK. Thankyou very much for that. Keep intouch and dont forget to check your inbox. cheers
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IN THE UK!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1532
- Sat May 09, 2009 12:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IN THE UK!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1532
LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IN THE UK!!
hi everyone!
I have been visiting this site from nearly one year now but its my first ever post here. I tryed more or less every treatment available in the market ranging from septoplasty to TMAU diagnosis tests. I will write a detailed story in near future about my years of investigation and ...
I have been visiting this site from nearly one year now but its my first ever post here. I tryed more or less every treatment available in the market ranging from septoplasty to TMAU diagnosis tests. I will write a detailed story in near future about my years of investigation and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.