Coming up for 5 years since I started this thread and up to 6 years since my life changed.
Nobody has told me my breath has stunk for a long time but I am sure I still have it to some degree. I still get a bad taste in my mouth and if I dig around my tonsils I still see tiny white things.
I used ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 279 matches
- Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62132
- Sun May 19, 2013 9:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62132
- Sun May 19, 2013 5:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62132
- Sun May 19, 2013 5:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: cure report #9 (wisdom tooth extraction)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1495
- Fri May 17, 2013 8:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62132
Picking up a girl on the street is illegal(like hugh grant did). but visiting an escort at her location is not. it can be a date if that is what you want but most people just visit the girl at her place for a period agreed(1 hour, 90 minutes etc)
Brothels have their own rules where only a certain ...
Brothels have their own rules where only a certain ...
- Fri May 17, 2013 4:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bad taste sometimes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2412
- Fri May 17, 2013 4:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62132
- Fri May 17, 2013 3:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bad taste sometimes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2412
- Fri May 17, 2013 3:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bad taste sometimes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2412
- Fri May 17, 2013 3:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62132
- Fri May 17, 2013 8:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bad taste sometimes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2412
bad taste sometimes
I sometimes get a bad taste out of nowhere for about 5 seconds and then it disappears and I think I have found out where from.
if I rub my tongue really hard on my teeth/tooth(usually the same area) I occasionally get a really bad taste. this doesn't happen all of the times, it kind of varies. when ...
if I rub my tongue really hard on my teeth/tooth(usually the same area) I occasionally get a really bad taste. this doesn't happen all of the times, it kind of varies. when ...
- Fri May 17, 2013 8:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62132
- Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62132
3 - I was out with my brother and had a packet of mint sweets and were making a noise in my pocket. he asked what they were and I showed him. and then he made a joke with "why, does your breath stink or something?". now, I think I know him pretty well and he would not have said that in the tone he ...
- Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62132
I cant believe it is 3 and a half years since I started this thread and nearly 4 and a half years since my life completely changed.
I would give 10 years of my life just to able to smell my own breath and see what it was like. I feel so angry that I have been given this shit to deal with.
I do not ...
I would give 10 years of my life just to able to smell my own breath and see what it was like. I feel so angry that I have been given this shit to deal with.
I do not ...
- Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: something wrong with my tongue? Please help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2381
your tongue sounds identical to mine. the front part of my tongue has no odour, the back third where the bumps are have no odour. i have a small rough area which you describe right before the v shape(which everyone has i think. the v shape i mean, not the rough part)and small little crevices where ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.