THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

please, i need some ideas

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

It seems to me you're cured.

When you had BB did anyone ever ask if you farted? Or did it not get to that extreme extent?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
danger
Master
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by danger »

FedUp wrote:It seems to me you're cured.

When you had BB did anyone ever ask if you farted? Or did it not get to that extreme extent?
I have no idea if I am cured. I am still sure I can BB sometimes at least but I don't think it is as bad/chronic as it was or my brother(who originally told me my breath stank)would have mentioned it again. although I don't see him that often these days.

also breathing into my 6 year old niece's face and her saying it was just air makes me 99% sure it is not chronic. kids are always honest right?
I remember my other niece(who was about 6 at the time) telling me around the time my brother told me, that I should brush my teeth. So I am sure at one point it was pretty much chronic.

There were a couple of times when people commented on smells but I don't know if I was just being completely paranoid or it genuinely was me.
Sickandtired
Junior
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by Sickandtired »

I'm pretty sure you are cured. But halitophobia remained in some degree which is normal after going through a hell like we do/did.
danger
Master
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by danger »

Coming up for 5 years since I started this thread and up to 6 years since my life changed.

Nobody has told me my breath has stunk for a long time but I am sure I still have it to some degree. I still get a bad taste in my mouth and if I dig around my tonsils I still see tiny white things.

I used to think it was a small tonsil stone developing that was possibly to do with the taste but I have changed my mind. If I rub my tongue really hard on my teeth I detect the horrible taste that occurs randomly throughout the day. But I brush at least twice a day, floss at least once a day and my dentist is very pleased with my teeth with no problems. Very strange.

I have come to yet another conclusion that it may be the toothpaste I am using that is possibly giving me a bad taste around my teeth. Probably not but if I did not have this bad taste I really think it would help with my anxiety talking close to people which I still find really hard to do.

So I have ordered some therabreath toothpaste. I know it does not have many fans on here but I am at a stage with nothing to lose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗