THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by pdefender
Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)
Replies: 17
Views: 11157

Re: really?!

@pdefender

Your post is offensive and ignorant. If brushing correctly and deep cleanings were the problem we would all be cured with one visit to the dentist office. And all bb doesn't originate in the mouth genius! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)


I guess you were expecting something entertaining like "a ...
by pdefender
Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:24 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: WHAT HELPED ME AND WHAT DIDN'T - HEADS UP
Replies: 5
Views: 3252

That fact that you have someone to tell you what works and what doesn't is amazing. I am coming to terms with the fact that I may be battling this for the rest of my life. I try not to let it get me down though. I just do what I can to maintain the bb. I don't have the finances to get all these ...
by pdefender
Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:42 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My battle with bad breath and social anxiety
Replies: 11
Views: 6968

Re: My battle with bad breath and social anxiety

I first got bad breath when I was around 16. I was entering into a new school after dropping out for a yr because of social anxiety. Everything went great. I ate candy and gum to mask the smell. I was the popular girl in school. And all the guys liked me. (well not all of them but you know what I ...
by pdefender
Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:46 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)
Replies: 17
Views: 11157

Re: This is how to cure your BB condition

jamesmcavoy wrote:@ pdefender

No offence but u r at very basic knowledge .
Bb causing wisdom tooth is easily removable but most of suffers here are at very complex situation .
May be u are new
I never mentioned wisdom tooth. [-X
by pdefender
Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:46 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)
Replies: 17
Views: 11157

This is how to cure your BB condition

most of the people who have BB do not know what is causing it, they go to the doctors and the doctor will tell them this or that is causing the problem and do this or do that and they will end up where they start, ie with BB still there. I tell you where the problem is, it is in your mouth. and the ...
by pdefender
Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:35 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Does anybody else have fish breath?
Replies: 4
Views: 3175

Solution for your BB

most of the people who have BB do not know what is causing it, they go to the doctors and the doctor will tell them this or that is causing the problem and do this or do that and they will end up where they start, ie with BB still there.

The solution for any type of bad breath is very easy, you do ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗