I never mentioned wisdom tooth.jamesmcavoy wrote:@ pdefender
No offence but u r at very basic knowledge .
Bb causing wisdom tooth is easily removable but most of suffers here are at very complex situation .
May be u are new
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)
Re: This is how to cure your BB condition
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Strangely enough I have this friend of mine that suffer from halitosis too. It is acute, really acute, rotten egg smell. But anybody in my class reacts. I mean, nobody cover their noses or step back or anything. I found myself shocked on thinking how people can be so polite there and can cope with it.
Re: really?!
betterdays wrote:@pdefender
Your post is offensive and ignorant. If brushing correctly and deep cleanings were the problem we would all be cured with one visit to the dentist office. And all bb doesn't originate in the mouth genius!![]()
![]()
I guess you were expecting something entertaining like "a cup of dog urine mixed with sea salt cured my BB"
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.