THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 36 matches

by tonsolloliths
Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Probiora3
Replies: 20
Views: 9147

I received the Evora Plus mints today, they are very tiny and have an unusual taste. The mint dissolves quickly in the mouth. The instructions say 2 a day, one in am and one in pm after brushing teeth; it may take up to 30 days for results. Well one box will last exactly 30 days at the prescribed ...
by tonsolloliths
Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Military & BB
Replies: 11
Views: 4628

Welcome Trenski,

Well I do not have first hand experience as I've never enlisted; but my brother has told me some doozies. I'm not sure where you are located but my brother was in boot camp here in the states, and if you can survive boot camp you can survive anything. DIs and COs are relentless and ...
by tonsolloliths
Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Probiora3
Replies: 20
Views: 9147

I did refer people to a .com website but, that was because of the deal. The evora site was going to charge almost 30 for it including shippinng. But I got it for 16, and free shipping. I am glad I found that site drugstore.com.

Hi Meowkitty,

.com's are fine for purchasing items but not ...
by tonsolloliths
Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:52 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I think I know when it started
Replies: 10
Views: 4820

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday the dentist did not see any tonsilloliths, but last night when using the water pick I pulled out two on the right side; they were extremely small, not quite formed into stones yet, easily mashed between fingers, but had a faint rotting flesh/septic smell.

G

p.s. I found ...
by tonsolloliths
Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The Forsyth Institute
Replies: 0
Views: 1332

The Forsyth Institute

Hello Everyone,

I'm relatively new to this forum so I'm not sure if this has been discussed. Here is a site I found where individuals can sign up as research subjects for oral health. This guy (Bruce Paster) is mentioned on this site and a link was given to the Harvard Gazette which wrote an ...
by tonsolloliths
Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Biting and BB
Replies: 4
Views: 1764

Hi Sally,

I recently switched to the WaterPik ultra cordless because I have been through 2 of the regular ones in 5 years because the hoses break very easily. The drawback of the cordless is that the water reservoir is not as large, I have to fill it more than once per use. It comes with 4 tips ...
by tonsolloliths
Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I think I know when it started
Replies: 10
Views: 4820

Hello Everyone,
Well, I just got back from spending a few days with my daughter, and she confirmed quite often through our visit that I did not have bb. I am so excited and thrilled and I want to thank this site for helping me. Let me explain; through reading this site for the past couple of weeks ...
by tonsolloliths
Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Biting and BB
Replies: 4
Views: 1764

whenever I bite down on my own teeth that my breath gets worse

I would get your teeth/gums thoroughly checked; maybe the pressure of biting down is causing a release of trapped food and debris to push out into the mouth. Do you also get a bad taste when this happens? A waterpik can really get ...
by tonsolloliths
Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Probiora3
Replies: 20
Views: 9147

Green1234,

Let me congratulate you on referring us to sites that are not .com =D> =D> =D> =D>

These sites were very informative and enlightening on the subject of probiotics, their uses and benefits. It is very refreshing to see sites that are not for .commercial enterprise.
by tonsolloliths
Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi has anyone tried sniffing saline? or salt water baths?
Replies: 14
Views: 6332

GreenParadigm,

Yes, it was nice to see how the culprit bacteria was singled out and the patient just had to avoid foods that had high concentrates of it. Her case was that she was born with the inability to get rid of it naturally like most people can. I was also encouraged to see that there is a ...
by tonsolloliths
Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Theory of Underlying Cause of my BB – Carbs & Blood Gluc
Replies: 29
Views: 10053

Archimonde,

That diet I described is extremely low carb, maybe too low. Keep in mind it's mayo, not miracle whip which is high sugar crap.

G
by tonsolloliths
Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Probiora3
Replies: 20
Views: 9147

I agree.

I don't think there are many people with an overabundance of good bacteria. Normal people without bb still get morning breath which is taken care of with a sinple oral routine. People with a natural overabundance of good bacteria are morning breath free, cavity free, sinus infection free ...
by tonsolloliths
Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Probiora3
Replies: 20
Views: 9147

I think it's kinda like "good guys vs. bad guys"

The good bacteria take over the bad bacteria. Traditional mouthwashes kill all (99.9%) of the bacteria, good and bad. What's left in the mouth, the .1% (half good, half bad) begins to multiply. The theory behind this is to flood the mouth with good ...
by tonsolloliths
Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi has anyone tried sniffing saline? or salt water baths?
Replies: 14
Views: 6332

so I may just injest a cup of salt warm water with lemon after a meal
GreenParadigm,
Are you drinking the cup of salt water? I think this is dangerous, please do not ingest large amounts of salt water.

As for the body odor, you may want to read up on TMAU. Here is an excellent informative news ...
by tonsolloliths
Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi has anyone tried sniffing saline? or salt water baths?
Replies: 14
Views: 6332

I have started to use the neti pot (ancient chinese method for cleaning out the sinuses) first thing in the morning before brushing/scraping/waterpik; it has alleviated my PND considerably.

The one I use comes with 50 pre-measured packets of solution, it's called NeilMed NASAFLO Neti Pot. It's ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗