Hi,
Thank you for sharing this! Did you also have bad nasal odor before you started this routine? And do you actually mix your baking soda into your toothpaste or are you putting the baking soda on top of your toothpaste?
TO be honest , i didn't have nasal odor which is confirmed honestly by ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 34 matches
- Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Not cured but found a cleaning routine which works very well for mev
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2526
- Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Not cured but found a cleaning routine which works very well for mev
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2526
Re: Not cured but found a cleaning routine which works very well for mev
Yes i still have BB. But this routine keeps it very much in control that i feel bb free most of the day.Justice wrote:do you have bad breath?
- Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Not cured but found a cleaning routine which works very well for mev
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2526
Not cured but found a cleaning routine which works very well for mev
Hi all ,
I am not cured but I found out a solution how to keep myself free of B.B. all day long.
Some one here had suggested waterpik an year ago . I started using it since last February . Once in the morning and once in the evening with 2 table spoons of hydrogen peroxide added to almost full ...
I am not cured but I found out a solution how to keep myself free of B.B. all day long.
Some one here had suggested waterpik an year ago . I started using it since last February . Once in the morning and once in the evening with 2 table spoons of hydrogen peroxide added to almost full ...
- Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:01 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3494
Re: Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me
I carry baking soda mixed with salt and a travel size tooth paste to office too. I will sometime brush around 4pm or later if i had heavy carb in the lunch. otherwise if i had salad, i don't need to at all.. my mouth is still fresh & bb free. i can confidentiality say that because i talk to many ...
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:13 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3494
Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me
Hi all ,
I am not cured but I found out a solution how to keep myself free of B.B. all day long.
Some one here had suggested waterpik an year ago . I started using it since last February . Once in the morning and once in the evening with 2 table spoons of hydrogen peroxide added to almost full ...
I am not cured but I found out a solution how to keep myself free of B.B. all day long.
Some one here had suggested waterpik an year ago . I started using it since last February . Once in the morning and once in the evening with 2 table spoons of hydrogen peroxide added to almost full ...
- Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: who has bb from birth ?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3133
- Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171071
- Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13720
kite: Does BB is hereditary? Try to compare the things they have in common to find the cause.
I am not sure if its heriditary. In my case my father's side MY grandmother had it, her both sons ie my father & his brother had BB, his daughter i have BB, my immediate elder sister has a milder BB, but ...
I am not sure if its heriditary. In my case my father's side MY grandmother had it, her both sons ie my father & his brother had BB, his daughter i have BB, my immediate elder sister has a milder BB, but ...
- Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13720
TUNG brush is its brand name, or more precisely "Dr Wieders TUNG brush". Not sure if there are any copycats with a similar name and how effective they are compared to the original.
If you're in the US you can buy it from their official website: http://www.tungbrush.com/shop/
They also have 4packs ...
If you're in the US you can buy it from their official website: http://www.tungbrush.com/shop/
They also have 4packs ...
- Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13720
- Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lost
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4511
- Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A little questionare
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7038
- Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
- Replies: 145
- Views: 55170
- Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
- Replies: 145
- Views: 55170
- Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
- Replies: 145
- Views: 55170
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.