THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me

Tell us your story with bad breath
kite
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me

Post by kite »

Hi all ,

I am not cured but I found out a solution how to keep myself free of B.B. all day long.
Some one here had suggested waterpik an year ago . I started using it since last February . Once in the morning and once in the evening with 2 table spoons of hydrogen peroxide added to almost full container full of water & focusing more on back of the throat 60-70% of time & rest on the gums .recently since 3 months I added another routine to this which is brushing the back of throat I mean tongue with toothpaste mixed with 2 pinches of baking soda & little salt once before going to bed, once in the morning & sometime once afternoon after lunch .this is added bonus to keep BB controlled ..
When I run my fingers around my gum as soon as I wake up or any time of the day & smell it , I never smell bad at all.
But when I do the same at the back of the throat ie back of the tongue, it smells so awful disgusting , so I thought that part is the main reason for BB. & focused my cleaning routine majorly on that part. So it might be working .
I had my tonsils removed in 2010 , but it didn’t help me a bit reduce BB.
I didnot change my lifestyle or diet or anything else at all.

Hope it helps
Thanks
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Good to hear good news

Since last month I am using baking soda when I brush my tangue and it is seems it works but when I am at work I have wash my mouth with chlorhexidin, it staining teeth but it is better than bad breath
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
kite
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Re: Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me

Post by kite »

I carry baking soda mixed with salt and a travel size tooth paste to office too. I will sometime brush around 4pm or later if i had heavy carb in the lunch. otherwise if i had salad, i don't need to at all.. my mouth is still fresh & bb free. i can confidentiality say that because i talk to many people in the office face to face do not get reaction or them moving away which used to happen always previously.. A huge change. My spouse and kids confirmed honestly to me that i don't stink anymore like before :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗