The time I find most comfortable to talk is when I eat because I salivate. If that is the same with you, then we are probably going somewhere. If not, keep reading. This applies to you.
See, if we're eating foods, salivating, and not thinking about our bb, that probably means that the cause of our ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 24 matches
- Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:22 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A theory or two...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1343
- Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A theory or two...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1042
A theory or two...
The time I find most comfortable to talk is when I eat because I salivate. If that is the same with you, then we are probably going somewhere. If not, keep reading. This applies to you.
See, if we're eating foods, salivating, and not thinking about our bb, that probably means that the cause of our ...
See, if we're eating foods, salivating, and not thinking about our bb, that probably means that the cause of our ...
- Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A theory or two...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 8865
A theory or two...
The time I find most comfortable to talk is when I eat because I salivate. If that is the same with you, then we are probably going somewhere. If not, keep reading. This applies to you.
See, if we're eating foods, salivating, and not thinking about our bb, that probably means that the cause of our ...
See, if we're eating foods, salivating, and not thinking about our bb, that probably means that the cause of our ...
- Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:19 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: What? I'm cured???
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2221
What? I'm cured???
Well it's not really a long story but this is what I'm going to tell you:
So during winter vacation I felt the need to chew gum since all my
friends were away during the vacation time and I couldn't do anything
since my parents stayed at home too.
So anyways, I was bored one day cuz there was no ...
So during winter vacation I felt the need to chew gum since all my
friends were away during the vacation time and I couldn't do anything
since my parents stayed at home too.
So anyways, I was bored one day cuz there was no ...
- Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:46 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I can't stop crying.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2868
I can't stop crying.
I went to a birthday party last night and it was a sleepover.
I had so much fun with my friends but my mom always tells me
that nobody likes me because I'm not outgoing or fun enough
to be liked. So I went to the party and it was really fun and it was
a sleepover. We talked alot about guys and ...
I had so much fun with my friends but my mom always tells me
that nobody likes me because I'm not outgoing or fun enough
to be liked. So I went to the party and it was really fun and it was
a sleepover. We talked alot about guys and ...
- Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:52 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I LEARNT to CURE myself
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7231
IT WORKS???
Your theory works
I'm scared
I'm scared
- Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What I realized...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 17255
What I realized...
Well everyone I just noticed something.
I guess alexanderluther was right after all:
Comfort is the CURE
Your faces are probably going like this right now --> :x
But seriously it works pretty well.
So one day I guess I was really comfortable and then
I just kinda felt confident.
So I ...
I guess alexanderluther was right after all:
Comfort is the CURE
Your faces are probably going like this right now --> :x
But seriously it works pretty well.
So one day I guess I was really comfortable and then
I just kinda felt confident.
So I ...
- Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:12 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Is this really my life?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7264
- Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:02 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo
- Replies: 79
- Views: 45024
- Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: We Are Family <3
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1605
THANK YOU!!!
omg thank you!
You made me feel better
And yes I do hope that there will be a cure soon!
I try to research but I just seem to fail all the time.
Oh well! At least I found the things that do not work!
You made me feel better
And yes I do hope that there will be a cure soon!
I try to research but I just seem to fail all the time.
Oh well! At least I found the things that do not work!
- Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: We Are Family <3
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1605
We Are Family <3
I'm scared sisters and brothers :shock:
I don't want to go through this alone because
I feel like I'm the only who has bb in my school.
I'm a circus freak surrounded by the "normals"
and I guess I'm the one who is to be ignored because of
my *sigh* problem.
So I feel like I always keep my ...
I don't want to go through this alone because
I feel like I'm the only who has bb in my school.
I'm a circus freak surrounded by the "normals"
and I guess I'm the one who is to be ignored because of
my *sigh* problem.
So I feel like I always keep my ...
- Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need some help.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1348
i heard these work...
Haven't tried these but heard that they work on this forum.
Acidophilus probiotic capsules
I hope they work though but my mom won't let me.
Pharmacists say that these capsules are excellent for
people with bb which is us and that the ingredients in the
capsules are in nonhalitosic people's mouths ...
Acidophilus probiotic capsules
I hope they work though but my mom won't let me.
Pharmacists say that these capsules are excellent for
people with bb which is us and that the ingredients in the
capsules are in nonhalitosic people's mouths ...
- Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Will cardio help bb?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4130
- Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:15 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I LEARNT to CURE myself
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7231
YESSS!!!
DUDE :shock:
I finally see what you're trying to say.
Man I feel so bad I'm really sorry :oops:
I think you deserve something...
*runs*
*comes back*
:-({|= TADA~ a violin concerto!
Woohoo \:D/
Well anyways, as I was saying...
I read this post and I finally realized what a ***** I was ...
I finally see what you're trying to say.
Man I feel so bad I'm really sorry :oops:
I think you deserve something...
*runs*
*comes back*
:-({|= TADA~ a violin concerto!
Woohoo \:D/
Well anyways, as I was saying...
I read this post and I finally realized what a ***** I was ...
- Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Will cardio help bb?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4130
he thinks he has the cure...
I exercise, do lots of reading, Play the piano and at work i practice on my social skills. Anything that involves getting your mind off BB is what you need to encourage because they all work the same. Comfort and relaxation is the key to confidence and being BB free :)
DUDE EVERYONE HATES ...
DUDE EVERYONE HATES ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.