THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 188 matches
- Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ODOR SEMINAR online SUNDAY !!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4643
- Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal Irrigation
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1070
Nasal Irrigation
I have found nasal irrigation to be very helpful in controlling my mild PND and ever since I started doing this on a regular basis I have not had a cold and it’s been over 3 years now. I used to get at least 2 colds a year, one in the spring and one in the winter. I know this is off topic but with ...
- Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to overkill H.Pylori
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5223
There are inexpensive H.pylori test kits available online. I bought this exact one off Ebay a couple of years ago (I tested negative). This company is a supplier to the NHS so the tests would be very accurate. Kits are also available in some drug stores, depending on where you live. It’s a blood ...
- Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:46 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How hormone control helps me
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2755
- Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU
- Replies: 126
- Views: 116167
Black Cohosh
Interesting info about black cohosh helping to reduce odour due to hormonal issues. TMAU does have a hormonal component as many sufferers say their odour began in puberty and many women with this condition say their odour worsens during menstruation.
TMAU and Black Cohosh
Black cohosh (Actaea ...
TMAU and Black Cohosh
Black cohosh (Actaea ...
- Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU Media Oppportunity
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2526
TMAU testing info for Japan.
COUNTRY: JAPAN
LAB: Showa Pharmaceutical University, Laboratory of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
LOCATION: Tokyo
TYPE OF TESTING AND INSTRUCTIONS: Urine and DNA
CONTACT DETAILS: Website, Showa Pharmaceutical University,
CONTACT: [email protected] ...
COUNTRY: JAPAN
LAB: Showa Pharmaceutical University, Laboratory of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
LOCATION: Tokyo
TYPE OF TESTING AND INSTRUCTIONS: Urine and DNA
CONTACT DETAILS: Website, Showa Pharmaceutical University,
CONTACT: [email protected] ...
- Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU
- Replies: 126
- Views: 116167
There are people who have been diagnosed with TMAU that have BB but not BO. Every case is different and this disorder is going to manifest itself in different ways depending on the severity. There are people who no doubt have TMAU that have BO exclusively. No two cases are going to be alike. Yes ...
- Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:46 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: I'm worrying so much that I'm making myself sick.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 23286
EFT can be helpful for stress. The link below is specifically for BB but can be used for other issues as well.
www.the-secret-formula.com/bad-breath.html
www.the-secret-formula.com/bad-breath.html
- Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU
- Replies: 126
- Views: 116167
Research paper about the efficacy of lactic acid bacteria and trimethylamine-nitrogen reduction.
http://www.academicjournals.org/AJB/PDF ... 0Manja.pdf
http://www.academicjournals.org/AJB/PDF ... 0Manja.pdf
- Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Job ideas for severe halitosis suferers
- Replies: 77
- Views: 40824
- Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: S**t has fishy odor.....is this related? Pls don't let it be
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2815
- Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: nullo for BO and BB
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3646
- Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:21 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Guys try to hit on me snd then I bloe them away
- Replies: 19
- Views: 13751
- Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Cure???
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2872
Yeah, everyone is different. Even though I’m pretty sure I have some sort of hormonal imbalance I myself wouldn’t touch Macafem with a 10 foot pole. Not interested in the potential return of BB or the potentially enhanced caboose. I do think that hormonal issues are behind (no pun intended) a lot of ...
- Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Cure???
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2872
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.