THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Guys try to hit on me snd then I bloe them away

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Haligone
Advanced
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Post by Haligone »

StayStrong wrote:Hi everyone!

This is my first post (i hope i'm doing it right). I was reading through this forum and something came to mind......

I'am a sufferer of bb for many years, and although i force myself to maintain a very active social life ( which as you all may know is very difficult when suffering from such a socially debilitating condition) it is almost impossible to feel confident when talking to a member of the opposite sex. I have met some pretty incredible girls over the years who i have refused to properly interact with because of my bb. Just because you suffer from bb, it does not reflect on who you are as a person or even your physical attractiveness. I personally would date a girl with bb if i she had a nice personality and i found her attractive (even if i wasn't a sufferer), after all, it's not anyone's fault if they suffer from bb despite having good oral hygiene....
It's just an idea, but, has anyone thought of setting up a dating website for sufferers of bb? Like i said, its just an idea........
Stay strong, that is actually a very good idea!!!!
Emancipation
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 pm
Gender:

Singles

Post by Emancipation »

StayStrong wrote:Hi everyone!

This is my first post (i hope i'm doing it right). I was reading through this forum and something came to mind......

I'am a sufferer of bb for many years, and although i force myself to maintain a very active social life ( which as you all may know is very difficult when suffering from such a socially debilitating condition) it is almost impossible to feel confident when talking to a member of the opposite sex. I have met some pretty incredible girls over the years who i have refused to properly interact with because of my bb. Just because you suffer from bb, it does not reflect on who you are as a person or even your physical attractiveness. I personally would date a girl with bb if i she had a nice personality and i found her attractive (even if i wasn't a sufferer), after all, it's not anyone's fault if they suffer from bb despite having good oral hygiene....
It's just an idea, but, has anyone thought of setting up a dating website for sufferers of bb? Like i said, its just an idea........
What a great idea! Before we can get the website up, why don't we have a "Single & Looking" section on the forum? Where people can state their age/sex/location.
MrDoubleB
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:57 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by MrDoubleB »

There actually already is a bb dating site. I completely forgot the name though. I t was posted here a few months ago so I think you would be able to find it. If you are interested you should join the site...
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Post by caramiamine98 »

Dating site for people with BB and BO:

http://www.hopemovo.com/
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

HOPEMOVO

Post by deebo »

also the backup site HOPEMOVO.ORG
8)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗