In your raw vegan diet you need a source of protein, you can found the less coline in egg white (not yolk) and chicken without skin.
Egg, white, raw, fresh (1 cup).
- Choline 2.7mg
- Tryptophan 304mg
- Methionine 969mg
- Cystine 697mg
Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, cooked, fried ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 29 matches
- Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any experience with allergy attacks? :(
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1660
- Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue Surgery
- Replies: 27
- Views: 19798
- Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue Surgery
- Replies: 27
- Views: 19798
- Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My diagnosis, PND
- Replies: 45
- Views: 18975
2 years ago when I became roomfiller, I take a sinus computed tomography (CT scan), was an old scanner, but the report said: "right slight frontal and ethmoid sinusitis" To be sure, I took 2 weeks after that another sinus CT with the best machine in my country (64 multi-sliced CT), the resolution ...
- Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How did you tell your family/friends etc. about your BB?
- Replies: 42
- Views: 10494
About 2 years ago, my mother told me all the time why I don't go to parties, why I spend all day at the computer, if I'm going to stay all day here, then I should clean the house, etc.
Well, one day I couldn't take it any more and I told my mother all the pain that I had to pass every day and that ...
Well, one day I couldn't take it any more and I told my mother all the pain that I had to pass every day and that ...
- Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How did you tell your family/friends etc. about your BB?
- Replies: 42
- Views: 10494
- Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The country game
- Replies: 27
- Views: 7109
- Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The Halitosis Kid (comedy)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2364
The Halitosis Kid (comedy)
"The Benny Hill Show" The Halitosis Kid (1988)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erO5vwCPpB0
Based on a true story, well, maybe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erO5vwCPpB0
Based on a true story, well, maybe.
- Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I met one person with BB of another BB forum
- Replies: 33
- Views: 9248
- Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I met one person with BB of another BB forum
- Replies: 33
- Views: 9248
I met one person with BB of another BB forum
I met one person of a deleted spanish BB forum (http://www.odontologia-online.com/php/phpBB2/about2180-0-asc-2880.html).
We talked for more than 2 hours. The strange thing is that we couldn´t smell each other BB, we both have feces breath and as we walked by, people were covering their noses but I ...
We talked for more than 2 hours. The strange thing is that we couldn´t smell each other BB, we both have feces breath and as we walked by, people were covering their noses but I ...
- Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: At what Distance can other people smell the BB?
- Replies: 60
- Views: 51876
Several years ago, my BB can be smelled 2 meters (7 feet) and only when I open my mouth. Now my BB can be smelled like 10 meters (33 feet) in open places, even with my mouth closed.
When I drive, I spray the BB and I can see in the wing mirror people holding and rubbing their nose, also some people ...
When I drive, I spray the BB and I can see in the wing mirror people holding and rubbing their nose, also some people ...
- Sat May 15, 2010 11:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm @ the ent now
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7892
Flonase (fluticasone) is a nasal spray corticosteroid, used to reduce nasal inflammation, congestion and sneezing. IMO, you don´t need this, but you can try it and see if it works.
Barium swallow (Fluoroscopy) is an examen that you swallow contrast (barium) and with a fluoroscope, the doctor can ...
Barium swallow (Fluoroscopy) is an examen that you swallow contrast (barium) and with a fluoroscope, the doctor can ...
- Fri May 07, 2010 10:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Appt w Gastro Doc
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4883
- Fri May 07, 2010 9:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Appt w Gastro Doc
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4883
- Sat May 01, 2010 10:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gastroenterologist or ENT did not help me, who Dr is next?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6120
Several years ago, I was sure that I had acid reflux because I have chronic halitosis, the taste of food stays in my mouth for hours, white tongue, can´t lie down after a meal, feeling of regurgitation. Then I went to the GE and told her my problem and that I wanted a surgery to stop this (Nissen ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.