THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antibiotic Relief
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3506
- Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My journey
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4005
- Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My journey
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4005
- Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My journey
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4005
Re: My journey
Well today is my birthday & I am down in the dumps. I've never contemplated s*****e so much in my life. I am suffering like most of you & watching it get worse by the year.
A little bit of background for me. I am lactose intolerant so as a kid I had an extremely hard time drinking milk, even as a ...
A little bit of background for me. I am lactose intolerant so as a kid I had an extremely hard time drinking milk, even as a ...
- Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My journey
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4005
RE:
Sorry to read you are having such a bad time. Please don't give up trying. Everyone feels your pain and understands what you are going through. Your bad breath could end just as quickly as it started if you manage to get to the root of it.
Thank you so much! I actually had a wonderful birthday ...
Thank you so much! I actually had a wonderful birthday ...
- Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My journey
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4005
My journey
Well today is my birthday & I am down in the dumps. I've never contemplated s*****e so much in my life. I am suffering like most of you & watching it get worse by the year.
A little bit of background for me. I am lactose intolerant so as a kid I had an extremely hard time drinking milk, even as a ...
A little bit of background for me. I am lactose intolerant so as a kid I had an extremely hard time drinking milk, even as a ...
- Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Orlando - Central Florida Anyone?? Meet up?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1244
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.