THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Orlando - Central Florida Anyone?? Meet up?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thissux
Advanced
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Orlando - Central Florida Anyone?? Meet up?

Post by thissux »

I'm posting like crazy now - I'm just going through it guys. Anybody want to meet up? See if we can smell each other or not? Make friends? Let me know, I am a woman by the way.
PrettyKitty
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:57 am

Post by PrettyKitty »

I'm not in Orlando but I am in West Palm Beach. If you are as desperate as I am, we can possibly meet in the middle. Hopefully we can help answer each other's questions & I really would like to know what others experience around me.
thissux
Advanced
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by thissux »

Well, due to all of this I do not have a vehicle now. I am terribly tired of this and would like to meet up if when we can. Can we send a pm and I will give you my name and phone number if you would like to talk at least?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗