THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 14 matches

by Ihatemylife
Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:56 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My cure
Replies: 13
Views: 6823


I could not get ground fenugrec, so i use curcuma and ginger. today is my first day, no results so far ;)

That's because it's not fenugrec it's "fenugreek" and it's a aromatic plant...and it's good for constipation and reducing pain.
And yes fenugreek it's known in the bad breath/body odor ...
by Ihatemylife
Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any smokers here?
Replies: 31
Views: 12715


Coeric, when you consider the sacifices people have made just to get a HINT of what's causing their BB, and you cant even give up something as simple as smoking when you know you are all bunged up in your nose and suspect your sinuses - its pathetic


halitosisux got the message

Hey man stop ...
by Ihatemylife
Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any smokers here?
Replies: 31
Views: 12715

You people should get stabbed with a fork.
You can't quit smoking then get the f**k out of here,U have halitosis cause U are stupid! and u deserve it!

I get smoke from u fu**ers everytime,so if I don't smoke I still get smoke in my lungs from the people next to me cause you have a vice...

I hate ...
by Ihatemylife
Sat May 15, 2010 8:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help request from a UK poster
Replies: 3
Views: 1932

Re: Help request from a UK poster

My first post. I want to have a go at the: vitaminc-tung-yogurt approach.

Which chewable Vitamin C product available in the UK would you recommend?

Which probiotic yogurt freely available in the UK would you recommend?

Hope someone can help.

First:Vitamin C,any vitamin C that contains at least ...
by Ihatemylife
Tue May 04, 2010 5:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Clorial
Replies: 8
Views: 6372

Re: Clorial

Does anyone know why any research companies will not make a prescription drug for Chronic Halitosis? How can we make ourselves heard to encourage someone to make a drug to treat this problem??

That will never happen since there are alot of causes for "ch".And another thing,every human is unique ...
by Ihatemylife
Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone changed their diet?
Replies: 5
Views: 2487

It did not work for me ...at all....
I started from just eating a piece of meat here and there to totally veggie.The diet was about 5-6 months

Besides destroying your teeth,making you as skiny as a stick,it doesnt help,at least this is my opinion.

In a way it is pretty good since your body is ...
by Ihatemylife
Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halitosis is Fear-based and exacerbates your halitosis
Replies: 51
Views: 15469

Think about that WE before we start fighting with this condition(before we knew we have it),we where very calm and not stressed so... :-$
As for:don't think about the problem...How can U not think about it when people start giving U chewing gum or saying what is that smell?or Ooops wrong room I ...
by Ihatemylife
Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: interesting ingredient
Replies: 11
Views: 4621

I am trying this method too.
Garlic is known for helping the intestinal flora.
What I do for the breath to not smell as garlic?
I simply cut the garlic in 2 and swallow them with water..

After some research I found out that garlic is the most powerfull natural antibiotic and the best ingredient for ...
by Ihatemylife
Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I found a cure for my Halitosis- Acidophilus capsules
Replies: 3
Views: 4016

It's very nice for you...
I tried it.
Did not work for me......but works pretty nice if U like have diarrhea..
After I saw the Acidophilus did not work I even tryed some more powerfull probiotics I don't remember the name but where like 30 capsules for 10$,ofcourse did not work...
by Ihatemylife
Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Wow, read this if you want a possible cure for nasal odor!
Replies: 5
Views: 3051

Nose halitosis ....the worst....
It is easy for people that have mouth bad breath they just keep theyre mouth closed and no problems.
For Us nose odor sufferers is the worst thing:can't go in a bus,in a room or something each breath makes a discomfort to the ones near us.
For me personally it's a ...
by Ihatemylife
Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Interesting things
Replies: 5
Views: 1951

Interesting things

1.Saliva is known to clean your mouth but in my case the saliva itself smell bad.

2.Chewing Gum (sugarless) even those special for bad breath such as Winterfresh Extreme Arctic....don't help even for 1 min and make my tongue whiter and I feel a hot sensation in the mouth after finishing to chew.

3 ...
by Ihatemylife
Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Raw Food...
Replies: 0
Views: 1063

Raw Food...

Is there someone on the forum that is pretty good in making a menu for 3-4 days only with vegetables,fruits,legumes etc..
A menu that will not fu*k up your stomach and will be healthy.
Also I would like for the menu to give U like 3000 calories a day.
And was thinking like eating 4-5 times a day ...
by Ihatemylife
Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Rotten cabbage breath
Replies: 3
Views: 6758

Rotten cabbage breath

Hi all
1.
I have this breath "rotten cabbage breath" which I heard from several people.Do U guyz know any cure for this?

2.
I have had the raw food diet for like 2 months then I stoped.
In this time I lost 15 kg and got some serious problems (I started to fart each 2 min and the fart was so ...
by Ihatemylife
Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath - solutions update
Replies: 0
Views: 950

Bad breath - solutions update

It would be nice if would be just 1 topic with just 1 post by an admin with all the causes and cures found so far(and that topic to be updated each time something new is found) no other posts to be in that topic.
Or the main page (down) where is currently the Welcome thing with some cures to be ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗