THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 18 matches

by DrMel
Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
Replies: 52
Views: 19802

KT is the best. ***k the rest.

Bitches.
by DrMel
Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
Replies: 52
Views: 19802

Jimi, have not had sex in a long time. That is why he takes them out all their frustration at their poor members ;)
by DrMel
Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
Replies: 52
Views: 19802

Jimi, you are such a loser! I'm so tired of you and your attitude towards people who try to help each other on this page. keeptrying09 is the most helpful member that you have. Get a life! Wish that he should have been admin instead of you. Loser.
:x
by DrMel
Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104594

This page had been so much better if Keeptrying09 had been admin instead of Jimi. We do not need your negative settings, Jimi.
by DrMel
Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104594

Jimi, why are you so negative all the time? Keeptrying09 is a good man who tries to help people here. We are all adults, we can take decisions if we want to try drugs or not. Stop scare away all the helpful people in here!
by DrMel
Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104594

Exactly, hope it goes well for you now :)
by DrMel
Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104594

I am also waiting on my pills from KT. This is KT himself written in an email to me;

"Also, about taking the medicine, for the Fluconazole you just take 1 capsule per day. For the Metronidazole, the recommended dose is 3 tablets per day with food (one at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.)"

Hope it ...
by DrMel
Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Helicobacter.
Replies: 4
Views: 2369

I got medicine for Helicobacter so I probably do not have it anymore and I still have bad breath. Helicobacter may not be the cause of my bad breath? I do not know. I'm waiting for tablets from Keeptrying09. Flagyl and Biozole. It's worth a try anyway. Can not be worse than this :(
by DrMel
Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Helicobacter.
Replies: 4
Views: 2369

Somebody? :roll:
by DrMel
Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Helicobacter.
Replies: 4
Views: 2369

Helicobacter.

I made an endoscopy examination recently and it turned out that I had Helicobacter in the gastric mucosa and even ulcers. My doctor said gave me Nexium and amoxicillin. I felt I got better breath when I took the tablets but as soon as I finished with them so my bad breath came back :(

I feel I am ...
by DrMel
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Someone who lives in Skandinavium or in an EU country... ?
Replies: 3
Views: 1699

Thank you so much :D
by DrMel
Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Beyonce joins our club
Replies: 20
Views: 34153

I read an interview with Kate Winslet several years ago and she was asked what it was like to be kissed by Leonardo Di Caprio (Titanic) as she replied that it was terrible because of his bad breath. What a diss! O:)
by DrMel
Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Someone who lives in Skandinavium or in an EU country... ?
Replies: 3
Views: 1699

Someone who lives in Skandinavium or in an EU country... ?

I have a little problem. Keeptrying09 would send me Flagyl and Biozole from Thailand (I live in Sweden) but because Thailand is not included in the EU so we should not send the drugs without the need to come from an EU country. I thought that if Keeptrying09 could send the package only to you and ...
by DrMel
Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104594

Larc400. I

I am from Sweden.
by DrMel
Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nationality
Replies: 34
Views: 14342

Swedish.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗