THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Hi KeepTrying,
I just tried asking my doctor for metronidazole after reading this thread, and she wouldn't give it to me.
I then came across a guy selling flagyl 250 mg for pigeons on ebay UK, but looking at his feedback I think he has to say that.
Please look at the link below and tell me what you think.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLAGYL-BEST-CANKE ... _500wt_924
I just tried asking my doctor for metronidazole after reading this thread, and she wouldn't give it to me.
I then came across a guy selling flagyl 250 mg for pigeons on ebay UK, but looking at his feedback I think he has to say that.
Please look at the link below and tell me what you think.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLAGYL-BEST-CANKE ... _500wt_924
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Hey Berry,
Sorry your doctor wouldn't give you Metronidazole. I'm not surprised though... Why are doctor's so reluctant to help bad breath sufferers!
About the ebay link, I have no idea mate. If you want to try it be my guest. But it's still a bit expensive. I can get Metronidazole for cheaper in Thailand. Even with the shipping costs added in, I can still get it cheaper.....
Sorry your doctor wouldn't give you Metronidazole. I'm not surprised though... Why are doctor's so reluctant to help bad breath sufferers!
About the ebay link, I have no idea mate. If you want to try it be my guest. But it's still a bit expensive. I can get Metronidazole for cheaper in Thailand. Even with the shipping costs added in, I can still get it cheaper.....
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
On the subject of hypochlorhydria and something I found by chance reading on wikipedia:-
"Protein attracts water and plays an important role in water balance. In cases of severe protein deficiency, the blood may not contain enough protein to attract water from the tissue spaces back into the capillaries. This is why pictures of starving people in the third world often show an enlarged abdomen. The abdomen is swollen with edema or water retention caused by the lack of protein in their diet."
If a person is not producing enough acid to break down protein in the stomach, this would surely lead to a degree of protein deficiency. And eating more protein will make no difference. Most people on here reported being underweight no matter how much food they eat, though they have stated that they have a distended abdomen. There could be a connection here.
Lots of people say they suffer with tiredness too, and this might be the effect on the muscles.
"Protein attracts water and plays an important role in water balance. In cases of severe protein deficiency, the blood may not contain enough protein to attract water from the tissue spaces back into the capillaries. This is why pictures of starving people in the third world often show an enlarged abdomen. The abdomen is swollen with edema or water retention caused by the lack of protein in their diet."
If a person is not producing enough acid to break down protein in the stomach, this would surely lead to a degree of protein deficiency. And eating more protein will make no difference. Most people on here reported being underweight no matter how much food they eat, though they have stated that they have a distended abdomen. There could be a connection here.
Lots of people say they suffer with tiredness too, and this might be the effect on the muscles.
u sound like a very knowledgeable person. It seems like you put alot of thought and research in your theories before you post any of it up. I'am convinced you wont purposely try to mislead anyone. I'am willing to try anything you suggest in helping me conquer my bb. I'll tell you more about myself and how I got BB pending any response o this message. Thank You
Can someone who ordered the flagyl and biozole who took them at the same time tell me how you took them together. KeepTrying's on vacation till the 14th and I want to start them this weekend. Should I take them together? How many times a day do you take the flagyl and do you have to take them with food?
Thanks.
Thanks.
I am also waiting on my pills from KT. This is KT himself written in an email to me;
"Also, about taking the medicine, for the Fluconazole you just take 1 capsule per day. For the Metronidazole, the recommended dose is 3 tablets per day with food (one at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.)"
Hope it helps for you.
"Also, about taking the medicine, for the Fluconazole you just take 1 capsule per day. For the Metronidazole, the recommended dose is 3 tablets per day with food (one at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.)"
Hope it helps for you.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Can you please tell us how much are you charging for medicine? I want to know what is going on my site, until now many people are trying it, it has side effects for sure, I am not even sure if this is legal. At last I will have to take responsibility about this stuff if somebody dies or gets ill.KeepTrying09 wrote:Hey Berry,
Sorry your doctor wouldn't give you Metronidazole. I'm not surprised though... Why are doctor's so reluctant to help bad breath sufferers!
About the ebay link, I have no idea mate. If you want to try it be my guest. But it's still a bit expensive. I can get Metronidazole for cheaper in Thailand. Even with the shipping costs added in, I can still get it cheaper.....
I think we are playing with fire here, and we should not. Keeptryting I want to know how much are you selling this stuff, are you taking any commission, is this only your way to help people or also to earn?
Please as an owner of this site I want a reply.
Also you could give me your phone, we live in same city, and you avoid meeting me. So strange!!
-
caramiamine98
- Advanced
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
- Location: Canada
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Hey Hopeful. Sorry I missed your question. I just got back from vacation today. Dr. Mel answered your question appropriately though (thanks Dr. Melhopeful wrote:Can someone who ordered the flagyl and biozole who took them at the same time tell me how you took them together. KeepTrying's on vacation till the 14th and I want to start them this weekend. Should I take them together? How many times a day do you take the flagyl and do you have to take them with food?
Thanks.
Hey Jimi,Jimi wrote:Can you please tell us how much are you charging for medicine? I want to know what is going on my site, until now many people are trying it, it has side effects for sure, I am not even sure if this is legal. At last I will have to take responsibility about this stuff if somebody dies or gets ill.
I think we are playing with fire here, and we should not. Keeptryting I want to know how much are you selling this stuff, are you taking any commission, is this only your way to help people or also to earn?
Please as an owner of this site I want a reply.
Also you could give me your phone, we live in same city, and you avoid meeting me. So strange!!
I actually agree with you 100% that you have the right to know what is going on on your website. I also completely understand your concern about being held responsible for whatever goes on on your website.
If you feel uncomfortable with what I am doing here Jimi, just tell me and I will stop immediately.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
So tell me, are you earning through these people or you just want to help.
I am not sure if this is legal for god sake. You can not just give drugs to somebody you are not a doctor!!!
This looks shady to me.
And whenever I ask you for more info you just revert the question completely. Again we are turning in circles, this time is not vitamin C, it is a powerful drug.
I am not sure if this is legal for god sake. You can not just give drugs to somebody you are not a doctor!!!
This looks shady to me.
And whenever I ask you for more info you just revert the question completely. Again we are turning in circles, this time is not vitamin C, it is a powerful drug.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.