Suffering from BB since puberty, now middle age. Always have bad taste in mouth, tongue white, nothing works.
Today I felt like I had a sore throat and though darn it I'm coming down with something. I used my flashlight to look in my throat and I see a white dot. I though I'm getting strep. I took ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 19 matches
- Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just discovered I had tonsile stones. Could it cause BB?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1539
- Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: May Have Discovered Cause - Any insight?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1229
May Have Discovered Cause - Any insight?
Suffering from bb since age 12. Nothing has worked except tongue scrapping and brutal tongue scrubbing.
I've been suffering from sore throats and throat infections as long as I can remember. Went to doctor today due to major sore throat. He did some poking around and he told me that my sinuses are ...
I've been suffering from sore throats and throat infections as long as I can remember. Went to doctor today due to major sore throat. He did some poking around and he told me that my sinuses are ...
- Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thinking of getting tonsils out? Any advise?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1418
Thinking of getting tonsils out? Any advise?
My next step in my 40 year fight with BB is to get my tonsils out. I had an ENT doctor look at them and he said they look fine, are small, not infected. I don't know what else to do at this point. My bb is soooooo bad. I have a bad taste of metal/sulfer constantly. My bb is the 'rotten egg' smell ...
- Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone try Dr. Yusef Krespi laser treatment/tonsil stones?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1112
Anyone try Dr. Yusef Krespi laser treatment/tonsil stones?
In 2009 there was a lot of new articles on Dr. Krespi and his laser technique in zapping tonsil stones that were made up of an accumulation of bacteria, causing bb.
Has anyone tried this? It's $2,000 for the procedure but I'd pay a million at this point.
Suffering from bb since age 12 (38 ...
Has anyone tried this? It's $2,000 for the procedure but I'd pay a million at this point.
Suffering from bb since age 12 (38 ...
- Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wait...a doctor did NOT invent Dioxi Rinse mouthwash?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3436
Wait...a doctor did NOT invent Dioxi Rinse mouthwash?
A prominent halitosis doctor I saw in CA a few months ago told me his company did research and invented this new fangled product called "Dioxi Rinse" and they bottle it and distribute it and it was the best cure around for bb. I'm paying $45 a bottle with shipping to NY.
Now I find out that Dioxi ...
Now I find out that Dioxi ...
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bacteria test - antibiotics use
- Replies: 0
- Views: 874
Bacteria test - antibiotics use
I've read a few posts here about having a doctor test your mouth for certain bacteria and then people take antiboitics.
What type of antibiotics can be taken and how are these tests done? What kind of doctor do I go see?
What type of antibiotics can be taken and how are these tests done? What kind of doctor do I go see?
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash - feedback required
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1624
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Crazy question - halitosis anything related to hair loss?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1276
Crazy question - halitosis anything related to hair loss?
As a bb sufferer since age 12 I'm reaching here for anything.
I have 3 brothers from same parents. None have bb. They also have full thick heads of hair.
I have bb and since age 18 have suffered from hair loss - the typical male pattern baldness. That's young for hair loss.
Do you think I could ...
I have 3 brothers from same parents. None have bb. They also have full thick heads of hair.
I have bb and since age 18 have suffered from hair loss - the typical male pattern baldness. That's young for hair loss.
Do you think I could ...
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Taste of Saliva & White Tongue
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3995
I had my wisdom teeth out when I was 18. So that has nothing to do with it. I still have my tonsils though. I've been thinking of getting those checked out.
I had a halitosis "expert" tell me that my tongue was full of deep crevises. He used a "shag carpet" analogy. My tongue hides the bacteria in ...
I had a halitosis "expert" tell me that my tongue was full of deep crevises. He used a "shag carpet" analogy. My tongue hides the bacteria in ...
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Taste of Saliva & White Tongue
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3995
Taste of Saliva & White Tongue
Suffering from moderate to severe halitosis since age 12...
I know that I have real bad bb because my mouth gets dry but also I get a very bad taste in my mouth. My saliva tastes like friggin sulfur or metal. If I'm chewing gum the gum after 10 mins or so get a horrible taste to it.
Also the ...
I know that I have real bad bb because my mouth gets dry but also I get a very bad taste in my mouth. My saliva tastes like friggin sulfur or metal. If I'm chewing gum the gum after 10 mins or so get a horrible taste to it.
Also the ...
- Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is white on tongue - removed it with H2O2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1470
What is white on tongue - removed it with H2O2
Like many bb sufferers, my tongue is coated with white. The 'hairs' and fibers on my tongue are very white, as is the crevis that runs down the middle of my tongue. Can anyone tell me what this 'white' is specifically, and why I have it?!?!
I poured undiluted H2O2 on my tooth brush and held it down ...
I poured undiluted H2O2 on my tooth brush and held it down ...
- Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is causing my bb - any ideas
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1759
What is causing my bb - any ideas
Suffered from bb since age 12. Tongue is mildly white coated. Have a crevis down the center of my tongue. This crevis is very white. Subseptible to dry mouth. Saliva in mouth gets sour/metal/sulfer taste to it after not brushing for a few hours. I can scrape tongue, brush tongue like crazy, use ...
- Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Warning about BB toothpaste - don't waste your money
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1067
Warning about BB toothpaste - don't waste your money
I've been scanning posts here and have noticed people are buying those supposed-bb cure toothpastes, which you can now get at Walmart or drug stores.
I looked at the 'active ingredients' labels on those, and most of them are identical to the regular toothpaste. So basically, you're paying for a ...
I looked at the 'active ingredients' labels on those, and most of them are identical to the regular toothpaste. So basically, you're paying for a ...
- Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Blue LED light - any news?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6190
Blue LED light - any news?
So what is the word on that blue LED light idea? Has anyone had luck with it? Any success at all?
- Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone use Dentiva breath mints?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1368
Anyone use Dentiva breath mints?
Has anyone here used those Dentiva breath mints? I usually suck on 2 of them after my vigorous 30 min toungue cleaning. They really seem to help the savlia flow and odor. They keep my mouth moist.
Yesterday I met up with my 10 year old cousin. He said that I smelled like a medicine cabinet and my ...
Yesterday I met up with my 10 year old cousin. He said that I smelled like a medicine cabinet and my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.