As a bb sufferer since age 12 I'm reaching here for anything.
I have 3 brothers from same parents. None have bb. They also have full thick heads of hair.
I have bb and since age 18 have suffered from hair loss - the typical male pattern baldness. That's young for hair loss.
Do you think I could be genetically different somehow? My brothers have no hair loss and no bb, I have bb and severe hair loss. My father and both grandfathers had little to no hair loss.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Crazy question - halitosis anything related to hair loss?
-
johntaylorny
- Newbie
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:38 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.