THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 62 matches
- Sun May 19, 2013 7:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried eating mixed nuts?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1134
- Sun May 12, 2013 10:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried eating mixed nuts?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1134
Has anyone tried eating mixed nuts?
I definitely smell better after eating some mixed nuts.
- Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried magnesium?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2334
- Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried magnesium?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2334
- Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried magnesium?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2334
Has anyone tried magnesium?
I've been taking it for over two weeks now and it's helped reduce the odor. I take two 400mg tablets twice a day.
I suggest if you want to try it to only take one 400mg tablet per meal otherwise you get diarrhea. I also recommend the magnesium chloride it's suppose to work best, I haven't tried it ...
I suggest if you want to try it to only take one 400mg tablet per meal otherwise you get diarrhea. I also recommend the magnesium chloride it's suppose to work best, I haven't tried it ...
- Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just curious, how many of you actually exercise?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5775
- Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What has helped you? even slightly?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1116
What has helped you? even slightly?
Hi I discovered this site about three years ago, back then I believe I was greenparadigm, I lost the pw so I made this account.
At that time I suffered from room filling bb. Now I suffer from room filling body odor......I always smell like you guessed it, ass and also piss..... I literally smell ...
At that time I suffered from room filling bb. Now I suffer from room filling body odor......I always smell like you guessed it, ass and also piss..... I literally smell ...
- Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Curing PND with Buteyko
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8814
- Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Curing PND with Buteyko
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8814
- Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone here have a routine of jogging regularly?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 885
Does anyone here have a routine of jogging regularly?
I'm starting to jog daily for 20 to 30 minutes, I'm wondering if anyone else does also and if it has helped.
- Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Curing PND with Buteyko
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8814
- Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Still cured, 6 months
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2625
- Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holding breath makes BB worse
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1850
- Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holding breath makes BB worse
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1850
Holding breath makes BB worse
In public we might hold our breath in various scenarious. What I found is that, by doing so the bb gets stronger. The best way I've countered this is by relaxing my breath.
I would just focus on my breath as everything is going on, being well aware that my odor is having an effect around me. Even ...
I would just focus on my breath as everything is going on, being well aware that my odor is having an effect around me. Even ...
- Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nashville Body Odor and Halitosis 2010 Meetup
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1428
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.