THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Has anyone tried magnesium?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
espasiba
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 am

Has anyone tried magnesium?

Post by espasiba »

I've been taking it for over two weeks now and it's helped reduce the odor. I take two 400mg tablets twice a day.

I suggest if you want to try it to only take one 400mg tablet per meal otherwise you get diarrhea. I also recommend the magnesium chloride it's suppose to work best, I haven't tried it yet though.
espasiba
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 am

Post by espasiba »

Anyone else tried it so far?
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Post by caramiamine98 »

I started taking cal/mag with zinc a couple of years ago after reading the following post on curezone. Can’t remember why but you’re supposed to take calcium too if you supplement with magnesium. I take a lot of supplements that are supposed to help reduce odours so I don’t know if it has had any effect on it's own.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1196231#i
espasiba
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 am

Post by espasiba »

maybe it's because magnesium or calcium absorption is improved by taking one with the other, i'll keep trying it for a few more weeks then report
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗