THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 12 years
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9259
- Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:41 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Bad Breath :(
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2064
hi scarzxx,
i've been suffering with bb for 12 years and it is only recently that i found out how to cure myself. At first, I was unsure whether I had BB, but when i was 18yrs old, people started covering their nose from 8 ft away, then i knew that my BB was freaking bad. This disease have wrecked ...
i've been suffering with bb for 12 years and it is only recently that i found out how to cure myself. At first, I was unsure whether I had BB, but when i was 18yrs old, people started covering their nose from 8 ft away, then i knew that my BB was freaking bad. This disease have wrecked ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.