THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

12 years

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
celica
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 pm

12 years

Post by celica »

This is how my stories goes. I dont have this before when I was 24 years old but when I was hired my job required alot of talking and shouting so after I talked I will drink a lot of water with ice or a lot of coke. Then I developed sore throat and I could not talk for months. I went to the dentist and she give me medicine. After a year I just noticed that my breath started to stinks. people are offerring gum and make you overheared that they use mouthwash etc... I went back to the dentist she said she dont smell it but still people around you are the no. 1 source that ypu have it. After a year another year I noticed some small white stone coming out now they called tonsil stones. I thought its all food particles. Another dentist said I need to have my tonsils removed so I had my surgery. For six months its gone but came back again worst than before. Just like you guys I took some medecine prescribed by internist saying its come from my stomach which is not true I took the medicine he give me and nothing happens. I have most of my tooth extracted cause Im just getting paranoid that it comes from my teeth and now I am sure that its coming from my throat because I have a sinusitis and I always kind of swallow the mucus dripping in my throat that became the tonsil stones. I want to advice to anybody who still have their tonsils dont ever have it removed . I should have listened to that old doctor when I asked him for the second opinion> He was retiring and he told me their is no found cure yet. I tried Dr. Katz and spent a lot of money and wasted my time . Like you guys humiliation is too much whatever you suffer list them and I endure it. I have a water pick a nasal irrigator and order pro biotics in Australia and its all waste. My last recourse now is to have a sinus surgery to clean up my sinusis and see what will happen. :oops:
User avatar
Ice
Advanced
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: South Europe

hey

Post by Ice »

hey!.
do u mind me asking where u from? and what kind of sinus surgery are u planing on having? tha balon..something.....I read about ssounds promising, but I don't know anyone that has done it... so u started having bb, at the age 24?? thats pretty late... I guess ure lucky ;)
what gives u at least temporary help? any mouth wassh? food...?etch..

anyway wish u luck!

ice
celica
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 pm

home remedies

Post by celica »

Well Im an asian and and when I was in my country before I went to all doctors. I started with dentists, Gastro..., EENT and was given all kinds of medicine and checked by different device. Have an endoscopy and I remembered that I gargle and boil guava leaves and some salt and that at least lessen the smell. I can talk to people and they dont cover their nose. Then I worked here in the US and my doctor assiged me to an EENT. EENT ruled out that its food particle so he decided to do a tonsillectomy but my old doctor back home who is retiring told me not to because hed been long in that profession and he said cure was not found yet and I will just be wasting my money and he was right because I did not listen to him. Instead that I was cured It get worse after my tonsil is gone . I knew it came from my sinusis since when I started having a post nasal drip after three years I develop this bad breath.
oneday
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:44 am

Post by oneday »

how do you know that you have bb? does licking the back of your hand smell? do you have a metallic taste? does it smell like fecal matter?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗