THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by BerryKiwi
Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: INTELLIGENT members only: What have You discovered???
Replies: 15
Views: 5128

Ok, thanks meowkity1 for that response. I am going to stop trying anymore. I wish you all the best.

Bye
by BerryKiwi
Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: INTELLIGENT members only: What have You discovered???
Replies: 15
Views: 5128

Yes I agree with you that our digestive system plays a big role in bad breath. That is why the product I tried works. The Acidophilus capsules attack the bad bacteria in our stomach and intestines that causes the bad odor in our mouth.

Please read my past posts.
by BerryKiwi
Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Goodbye
Replies: 4
Views: 2338

Thank you, I feel like a new person. I don't know how bad it was in comparison to others, but I can tell you it was pretty strong.

The thing is that removing my tonsils was only cleaning up what something else was creating. I've heard from several people who also had their tonsils removed ...
by BerryKiwi
Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Goodbye
Replies: 4
Views: 2338

Goodbye

I recently became a member on here just to let everyone know about the Acidophilus capsules that cured my bad breath. I am very surprised that people aren't excited and commenting about their interest in what helped me. I feel like I am perceived as a salesperson pushing a product, which I am not ...
by BerryKiwi
Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Did anyone try the Acidophilus Probiotic capsules?
Replies: 42
Views: 68690

Did anyone try the Acidophilus Probiotic capsules?

I posted yesterday about my cure for Halitosis using Acidophilus probiotic capsules.

I remember visiting this site over a year ago when I was researching cures for my bad breath and several people said they were getting a tonsillectomy because that solves the problem of the tonsil stones that ...
by BerryKiwi
Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: please, i need some ideas
Replies: 183
Views: 62088

Acidophilus probiotic capsules

Danger, I would like to recommend you try Acidophilus probiotic capsules. I posted about how it helped me after years of bb. Take it in the morning after breakfast and then brush your teeth really well as you usually do.
I noticed not just a little change, but I did not have bad breath at all the ...
by BerryKiwi
Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I found a cure for my Halitosis- Acidophilus capsules
Replies: 3
Views: 4012

Really? I'm sorry to hear that, it's too bad. I don't have diarrhea, in fact it has helped with other things as well. I used to get violently sick after drinking milk or any dairy due to lactose intolerance, but now it's not a problem.

Did you say you have Nasal halitosis? you may need to see an ...
by BerryKiwi
Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I found a cure for my Halitosis- Acidophilus capsules
Replies: 3
Views: 4012

I found a cure for my Halitosis- Acidophilus capsules

After years of dealing with bad breath my mother found out about Probiotic Acidophilus supplement capsules to help the body maintain normal consistency of bacteria in the stomach & intestines. She felt that it might be a digestion problem I had since I brush my teeth so well. She's tirelessly been ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗