After years of dealing with bad breath my mother found out about Probiotic Acidophilus supplement capsules to help the body maintain normal consistency of bacteria in the stomach & intestines. She felt that it might be a digestion problem I had since I brush my teeth so well. She's tirelessly been trying to help me with my breath problem since I was 10 yrs old.
So the next morning I took a capsule along with breakfast and brushed my teeth as usual. As the day progressed, my mom checked my breath and she said she couldn't smell anything (she's pretty straight forward and will tell me if I have bad breath). Since that day last week I've taken one capsule a day and I haven't had bad breath, I couldn't believe it! Before this I had tried everything, I even had my tonsils removed because I had crypts filled with terribly smelly balls. I thought that would cure my bad breath but it did not. I have seen doctors who don't have an answer but say to brush longer, brush tongue, floss, etc. I don't know if it will work for you, but i recommend you try it. You will see results the first day. Do some research online first so that you can feel safe and not just listen to me. I use Origin Acidophilus Capsules from Target. It cost $4 for 60 capsules. I had to share this information with everyone on here because I don't want anyone else being miserable like I was. I am the happiest person alive now!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I found a cure for my Halitosis- Acidophilus capsules
I found a cure for my Halitosis- Acidophilus capsules
Last edited by BerryKiwi on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Ihatemylife
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:05 pm
Really? I'm sorry to hear that, it's too bad. I don't have diarrhea, in fact it has helped with other things as well. I used to get violently sick after drinking milk or any dairy due to lactose intolerance, but now it's not a problem.
Did you say you have Nasal halitosis? you may need to see an ear,nose and throat doctor. My friend had swollen infected adnoids that made her nose smell bad. She had them removed and no longer has the problem.
Did you say you have Nasal halitosis? you may need to see an ear,nose and throat doctor. My friend had swollen infected adnoids that made her nose smell bad. She had them removed and no longer has the problem.
Did you say you have Nasal halitosis? you may need to see an ear,nose and throat doctor. My friend had swollen infected adnoids that made her nose smell bad. She had them removed and no longer has the problem.
Thanks for posting that. I will definately try to get mines out
Its hard for woman to take probiotics, we get thick discharge and very itchy, so if your a woman, i would say maybe 1 every other day. Im taling severe itching
Thanks for posting that. I will definately try to get mines out
Its hard for woman to take probiotics, we get thick discharge and very itchy, so if your a woman, i would say maybe 1 every other day. Im taling severe itching
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.