PROTOCOL
I am having great success controlling the odour with the following:
A colon cleanse mixture of 1 tablespoon of food grade diatomaceous earth powder (or bentonite powder) and 1 tablespoon ground plain psyllium fiber mixed in a glass of water. I drink at least 8 glasses of water or more as ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mega post - Update and suggestions
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6215
- Gender:
- Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Positive news
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1308
- Gender:
Positive news
Hi everyone I am just giving an update. I have IBS-C, leaky gut and a systemic room filling odour that smells like whatever food I have eaten. So far I am having great success with bulk antibiotic powders Neomycin and Rifaximin that I bought online a while back. I had to take the risk and buy 100 ...
- Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Looking for friends
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1339
- Gender:
Looking for friends
Hi I'm a middle aged female in Ontario, Canada struggling with chronic bad breath. I am looking to communicate with others in the same boat to share strategies and provide mutual support. I would prefer talking on the phone but texting or Kik is cool too.
- Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Detox and odour protocol part 1
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2091
- Gender:
Detox and odour protocol part 1
This protocol has come about after years of my own research and help from many others. It's a good idea to track what you're taking so you can see what works in terms of dosages and positive or negative effects. Please use at your own risk and always consult your medical professional before trying ...
- Sat May 23, 2015 9:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who's interested in talking on the phone or Skyping?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3218
- Gender:
Who's interested in talking on the phone or Skyping?
Hi everyone. I'm tired of going through this alone and would love to talk to people in the same boat. I am a middle aged female in Ontario, Canada and can talk for free to anyone in North America. Alternatively we can Skype as well.
- Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Links and general info that may help
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1331
- Gender:
Links and general info that may help
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) info
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&ved=0CCMQFjABOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hydrogenbreathtesting.com%2Fdownloads%2FIBSSIBO-handout-2-28-Jan-2014.pdf&ei=qiIiVan-NYbvsAWTtYC4DA&usg=AFQjCNGS6A-ILvLrbWiasTgH02Rcv-nNQg&sig2 ...
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&ved=0CCMQFjABOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hydrogenbreathtesting.com%2Fdownloads%2FIBSSIBO-handout-2-28-Jan-2014.pdf&ei=qiIiVan-NYbvsAWTtYC4DA&usg=AFQjCNGS6A-ILvLrbWiasTgH02Rcv-nNQg&sig2 ...
- Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:48 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Frustrated
- Replies: 14
- Views: 24117
- Gender:
It may help to use a few drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide diluted heavily with water while scrubbing one's tongue with a tongue scraper. Also try brushing with diluted HP after flossing and brushing with toothpaste. Activated charcoal capsules combined with chlorophyll may also work internally ...
- Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My background, helpful sites and documents
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3319
- Gender:
My background, helpful sites and documents
Hi everyone it's knowbuddy, my Skype is suckcess1
I am a middle aged female who suffers from systemic breath and body odour that ranges from old food, fecal, yeast and chemical odours. It started as a very mild burnt smell six years ago then morphed into a melange of room filling odours four years ...
I am a middle aged female who suffers from systemic breath and body odour that ranges from old food, fecal, yeast and chemical odours. It started as a very mild burnt smell six years ago then morphed into a melange of room filling odours four years ...
- Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lonely and looking to talk
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1960
- Gender:
Lonely and looking to talk
Hi everyone, I'm a long time lurker and I just joined. I have been suffering for six years with systemic severe breath and body odour. I am a middle aged woman in Ontario, Canada and would love to talk on the phone to anyone in North America as it's free for me or Skype with anyone internationally ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.