THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 44 matches
- Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
- Replies: 66
- Views: 29943
[quote="jess"]I see a culture of constantly attacking each other on this forum and honestly it needs to stop because that's exactly what's pushing people away from the forum and making people reluctant in posting and sharing info that could be useful to someone else. Just because something didn't ...
- Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I Finally found my Cure ( This time its Real!!!!!!)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12550
Update:
Update:
I stop using this routine because the Enchinacea with Golden Sea was keeping me up at night. I also realize something which has been said on here a million times "This was just a patch" until the root cause of my bb is resolve this will only give me temporal result. At least this confirms ...
I stop using this routine because the Enchinacea with Golden Sea was keeping me up at night. I also realize something which has been said on here a million times "This was just a patch" until the root cause of my bb is resolve this will only give me temporal result. At least this confirms ...
- Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do you have sleeplessness/sleep disorder when bb occurred?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2448
Mine is the other way round
Mine is the other way round. Anytime I have problems sleeping i begin to have pains in the gums around my wisdom teeth and my bb gets worse. I will be scheduling a wisdom tooth extraction for March and I am not going to take NO for an answer. I need them out so that i can say i have that cover ...
- Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This Cure works for me!!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 22227
- Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Periolase cures bb, dent. says I have deep gum pockets
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4304
- Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured with sugar
- Replies: 23
- Views: 19465
I bought Xylitol from the drug store and used it in place of sugar. Having some good result but I am done with jubilating anytime i see some good results. Mind you I am using it together with Gum PerioBalance. I take PerioBalance 1hr after I have had my tea (with Xylitol as my sugar substitute.) in ...
- Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Aydin Murat's Causes of Bad Breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10957
- Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Problem with Dr. Aydin's Type 1 Classification
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5948
Re: Problem with Dr. Aydin's Type 1 Classification
(3) Bacteria dont need your food. Your saliva contains rich protein sources (phosphoproteins, albumins, many serum globulins). They obtain proteins with break your epitel cells, gingival fluids, dead bacterial cells, dead immun cells, submucosal gland secretions.
Hope helps
- Murat
And even ...
- Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured with sugar
- Replies: 23
- Views: 19465
- Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Periolase cures bb, dent. says I have deep gum pockets
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4304
Re: Periolase cures bb, dent. says I have deep gum pockets
Periodontal diseases begins with a simple gingivitis. Type 1 halitosis is dominant at this stage. Very bad smell appears if a healthy person does not brush his teeth even 1 day.
If the person does not clean his mouth, than, periodontal pockets deepen but halitosis decreases. Remember, some persons ...
If the person does not clean his mouth, than, periodontal pockets deepen but halitosis decreases. Remember, some persons ...
- Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bad breath, poo breath, and a part time cure
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3420
- Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to gauge your breath after any possible remedy...
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5035
- Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I Finally found my Cure ( This time its Real!!!!!!)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12550
- Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to gauge your breath after any possible remedy...
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5035
- Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The Bad Breath Checklist
- Replies: 18
- Views: 12491
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.